□ PDA

Some PDA headcanons for the soul!

TYLER JONES
○ All for very traditional PDA. Probably won't go as far as full makeout sessions or anything in the like.
○ Hand-holding? Quick kisses pressed to each other's lips? Hugging? He's all for it.
○ An actual gentlemen when it comes to physical contact.

SCARLETT JONES
○ PDA! PDA! PDA! PDA! P-
○ She absolutely adores it. Loves the concept of being able to draw you in for a kiss without batting an eye while anyone watches. Holds your hand in public constantly.
○ Has a very "If they don't like, they don't have to watch" mentality when it comes to PDA.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Not as handsy as Scarlett, for sure, but will still drag you in for a kiss.
○ She can and will slap your ass though, don't think she won't-
○ Not a huge fan of hand holding because her hands get sweaty, but she will throw an arm around your shoulder.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Showing physical affection is a pretty big thing for him- especially with Syldrathi's being a very "don't touch me" kinda race.
○ I give you, Kal blushing.
○ Won't go too far, but he does like to hold your hand. Places the occasional kiss to your knuckles when he does.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Ok he can get a little handsy in public, not gonna lie.
○ It's a bit of a pride thing for him. Like "haha, look at how hot my partner is I love them. I get to kiss them and you don't."
○ But also because he loves you very much and he wants to show his affection for you through stolen kisses and hugs.

ZILA MADRAN
○ In all honesty, you'll have to teach her what PDA is. Once you do though, she'll probably try it.
○ Ends up being comfortable with limited public affection, but her private attention with ramp up slightly to cater for it.
○ Walking with your pinkies linked together? Walking with your pinkies linked together.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ All for PDA! She thinks it's cute!! Also because she's not gonna pass up an opportunity to show you she loves you!!!
○ Please, please, please, hold her hand and do the thing where you rub your thumb over her knuckle. She'll melt.
○ Doesn't lean as much on kissing in public, but will give you eskimo kisses.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So like, aliens. Thoughts?