□ Avatar: The Last Airbender AU

So my monkey brain had the idea of an ATLA au for Aurora Rising and here's what we've got. Don't expect a serious list here this is just some haha headcanons about the characters rather than x reader.

TYLER JONES
○ Ok but Tyler Jones as water bender. He grows up thinking he's a non-bender tbh.
○ He's not too interested in learning how to waterbend either. Like it's cool and all, but have you played Pai Sho?
○ Speaking of, he can and will absolutely beat your butt in Pai Sho. His skills in it are impeccable.

SCARLETT JONES
○ Also a waterbender! She's a lot more into learning it than Tyler. I'd imagine they're probably originally from the Northen Tribe.
○ They moved to the South tribe after the death of their father.
○ She can water heal but she'd much rather fight with it than heal.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Earthbender Cat!! Earthbender Cat!!!
○ Probably is a Kyoshi warrior let's be real. Grew up on Kyoshi island before the death of her mother (presumably also one of the island's warriors), before leaving to travel.
○ Found her way to the Southern water tribe where she met Scar and Ty.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Fire nation Kal disguising himself as a nonbender in Ba Sing Se? Yes. This man pulls a Zuko in the tea shop.
○ Likes to play the Tsungi Horn in his spare time.
○ He's a really powerful firebender, but he's not really too big on using it. Mostly because he doesn't want to get exposed for being a firebender, but also because it reminds him of his father and sister.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Metalbender Finian is a vibe though.
○ Finian growing up in Ba Sing Se but being sent to live in an earthbender colony with his aunt and uncle? I vibe with that.
○ He can metalbend pretty well, but he's actually bad at earthbending ngl-

ZILA MADRAN
○ Ok I'm thinking either Zila is a Northen water tribe kinda gal, or she's a firebender. This is hard. Water healing? Or the advanced tech of fire nation?
○ If she was a firebender I could definitely see her growing up in one of the earthbender colonies, probably meeting Fin along the way.
○ If she was Northen water tribe, she'd definitely be a really insanely good healer.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Avatar Aurora! She's originally an airbender, but c'mon. She pulled an Aang and slept for more than 100 years in a cold place.
○ Her learning how to use the other elements from the squad?? Kal teaches her firebending, Finian and Cat teach her earthbending, Scarlett and Tyler teach her waterbending.
○ Airbending is still her go-to though. I guess Magellan would be a flying bison in this case.