□ Kisses

It's smorchin' time b a b e y

TYLER JONES
○ A whole sucker for getting his jawline kissed. He will melt in your hands if you give him a kiss there.
○ Kisses your knuckles the most. Likes walking hand-in-hand and just lifting your hand to his lips.
○ Kisses with Tyler are usually slow and sweet. He saves a lot of it for behind closed doors.

SCARLETT JONES
○ Kisses here, there, and everywhere. Needless to say, her favourite place to kiss you is just about anywhere.
○ Does like getting lip kisses though. It's a little basic, but she finds it the most romantic.
○ Kisses with Scarlett swing rapidly depending on her mood. Sometimes they're slow and passionate, or hot and heavy, or pressed to each other's lips as she hurries past grinning.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Likes getting her tattoos kissed. It's just nice to her. She likes when her partner pays attention to the art on her body :')
○ Kisses your forehead. A lot of dragging your head to her lips for a very firm kiss that ends up more of a headbutt than anything.
○ Kisses with Cat are usually in victorious celebration. Grinning against each other's lips, she'll kiss you for the whole world to see.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Another forehead-kissing dork. Has mastered it, however, unlike Cat. Always makes you feel loved to get a forehead kiss from Kal.
○ Likes receiving cheek kisses. The simpleness of it conveys so much love to him. Part of him sometimes daydreams about your future together, and he loves the idea of domestic cheek pecks throughout the days.
○ Kal's kisses are usually sweet, but serious. There's a lot of passion in his kisses. When he can't describe in words how much he loves you, he enjoys kissing instead.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Adores receiving any form of affection. Any kiss, anywhere, anytime. It just makes him feel loved.
○ Tends to migrate towards kissing your neck more than anything. Just little chaste kisses pressed to the crook of your neck. It's nice.
○ Kisses with Fin are usually filled with soft giggles and grins against each other's lips. As embarrassing as it is to him, he usually can't stop himself letting out a giddy laugh as you guys share a kiss.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Not a fantastic kisser, but she's trying. She prefers giving kisses to her partner's cheek or forehead or hands instead of their lips.
○ When she's busy working or using her uniglass or something along those lines, she loves receiving kisses to her temple.
○ Kisses with Zila are usually fast and swift. She doesn't indulge often, but she'd like too one day.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Kiss her nose and she'll scrunch it up really cutely. She'll complain that she hates it but she secretly loves it.
○ Peppers your face and neck in kisses. She only marginally has a preference for kissing your collarbones.
○ Very sweet, almost joyous kisses. Kisses with Auri are usually quick but passionate at the same time.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please feel free to request stuff my guys. If you're not sure if you can request something, go reread the rules of the introduction. I do just about anything at this point oops-