□ Nights

Whoo more requests. betraskansoftserve this time, hitting us with the squad at night.

TYLER JONES
○ Goldenboy in everything he does. His sleep schedule is immaculate.
○ Scarlett teases him that he has a bedtime but he's not ashamed. No bags under the eyes for him.
○ Getting to sleep with his partner is also a win. Having them there soothes him into sleep a lot quicker. Loves holding you to sleep.

SCARLETT JONES
○ She has a before-sleep routine that she follows. She doesn't really need it anymore but she never grew out of it from her teen years. Gotta moisturize, y'know?
○ Stays up fairly late. She doesn't get tired for a while. Usually just peruses her uniglass until she feels tired enough to sleep.
○ Likes to give her partner a good night kiss before going to sleep, whether that be something as simple as a cheek kiss.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Sleep schedule? Bold of you to assume Cat even sleeps.
○ She's a pretty light sleeper so unless she's been drinking, she's not going to sleep until she passes out at three am for a grand total of three minutes.
○ She does like sleeping with her partner though, even if she can rarely get to sleep. Getting to trace their features and play with their hair is enough for her.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Another one with a good sleep schedule. He doesn't stick to it as much as Tyler, but he definitely does get his rest.
○ A morning person, surprisingly. He's not exactly chipper, but he can wake up and act like an actual living being instead of stumbling around like a zombie.
○ Sleeping with a partner is nice. He's good at lulling people to sleep. Lay on his chest and he'll talk to you gently. The little bit of a rumble in his chest is very soothing.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Night owl to the max. Stays up tinkering with something, whether that be his suit or something to that degree.
○ Still gets sleep though. Goes to bed late, wakes up late. He's a bit of a walking dead kind of waker. Don't talk to him for about half a hour after he waked up, he won't be able to comprehend anything.
○ Unless sleeping in his partner's room, sleeping in zero gravity is a fresh and funky experience for everyone. Don't be surprised if you wake up on the opposite sides of the room from each other because someone rolled over.

ZILA MADRAN
She gets rest. She just likes staying up late.
○ She likes waking up early because sleeping in makes her feel unproductive. But she has to keep rubbing her eyes whenever she's coming too.
○ Sleeping with a partner is something Zila actually secretly loves. It makes her feel safe getting to be held by someone while she sleeps.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Sleeping Beauty and our Auri don't share a name for nothing.
○ She stays up to ungodly hours on her uniglass, but will still wake up chipper as ever the next morning. She's got some serious bed hair though.
○ She loves having weight on her when she sleeps. She used to sleep with weighted blankets back on Terra. Only problem is, is she runs in her sleep. Rest In Peace to her partner's shins.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Howdy, how are y'all this fine day?