□ Mood

Can we get some mad respect for Cinnclair requesting so much. Love you, dude 😔✊ This time we don't have angst but we do have a "How would the squad react to you trying to get them in the 'mood'" oop-

Hello, NSFW warning aight

TYLER JONES
○ Need I remind you, Tyler Jones doesn't engage in mortal fun-
○ Any jokes, flirtatious comments, seductive movements you make will probably go straight over his head.
○ Sometimes though he will catch on and he's pretty quick to turn the tables on you-

SCARLETT JONES
○ Oh, she knows. She knows what you're trying to do. And hey, she's all for doing it.
○ But she's a massive tease, like c'mon, what else are you expecting. She'll put on an innocent masquerade and not let it get to her.
○ When she does let you in on the fact that she knows the tables will also hardcore get flipped. Lookshe'satopwhatcanIsay-

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Give her a moment, she's a little bit stunned you'd do something like that.
○ All for flirting back. Cat's always in the mood for you.
○ Dragging you for a makeout session? Dragging you for a makeout session. Andpossiblymore-

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ What is a sex joke? Flirting? Doesn't know her.
○ You can't really tease him into the mood, but if you act sensual and tender he is pretty much guaranteed to do whatever you want.
○ Just tell him straight out and he'd probably want to do it. He cares about your needs and wants on the highkey.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Probably already flirting back.
○ When isn't he in the mood is a better question? That's a lie, sometimes he just wants to be soft.
○ Bottom mode: activated. Lowkey will let you do whatever you want to him. He's there for it.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Another one where it'll go straight over her head.
○ Her drive is probably next to nothing. It's only when she's in very certain moods when she wants to show you how much she loves you she'll engage in any kind of sexual act.
○ Don't expect much flirting or sensuality back. She'll probably just ask you to tell her what you want.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ She gets innuendos, and sometimes she'll even crack a sex joke but she's still pretty oblivious about the whole thing.
○ She'll probably just assume you're making jokes at first which'll probably start her on a fit of snort giggles.
○ Start giving her physical attention though and she'll go bright red.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This is my first time writing smth like this so it's pretty poor but sgsgsh I was laughing the whole way through I'm s o r r y-