□ Dating Them Includes

TYLER JONES
○ Hands down can and will lend you his clothes.
○ Heart eyes during squad meetings? Heart eyes during squad meetings.
○ Not fantastic at cooking but he tries so hard to make romantic meals for you guys.

SCARLETT JONES
○ You best believe she swatches lipstick by putting it on and then kissing you to get a full rundown of the colour.
○ Highkey a romantic. Loves taking you on dates and doing other sappy stuff like buying each other chocolates and flowers.
○ Will spray you with her perfume whether you want some or not-

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Loves it when you run your fingers over her tattoos.
○ Her ideal date is probably staying in and drinking before falling asleep cuddling on the couch with you.
○ Picks you up and swings you around when hugging. She's a strong girl. She can do it.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Surprisingly very touch affectionate- it's definitely his way of showing affection.
○ Please, please, please let him give you forehead smooches.
○ He'll try and teach you to fight hand-to-hand if you ask but honestly? He 100% gets distracted by you and will probably accidentally take a fist to the face because he was too busy adoring you.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Actually the sweetest soul in private. Showers you in affection once away from prying eyes.
○ He sometimes just likes to be vulnerable around you while you show him attention.
○ Flirts by doling out sarcasm and seing how well you can handle it. If you can dish it back he's completely down for that too.

ZILA MADRAN
○ You have so many random fun facts from hanging out with her. Zila's like a walking trivia quiz and will drop the most obscure facts.
○ It definitely takes her a while to get used to affection, but once she does she'll always hold your hand or find some kind of way to touch you.
○ This is partially from a fear of suddenly waking up without you, but regardless. She's more into PDA than expected once she gets used to it.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Honestly the biggest dork when it comes to kissing. She'll start laughing and grinning against your lips.
○ Boop/kiss her nose and it scrunches up super cutely.
○ Likes getting a lot of hugs. If she doesn't receive her eloquent sufficiency she can and will crash tackle you into one.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Me? Posting more Aurora Rising content? It's more likely than you think.