□ Quarantining

A request from lonelymirrorghost "how would the squad quarantine". We're nearly out of this, I hope-

TYLER JONES
○ Quarantines with Scarlett. The Jones twins gotta stick together. Presumably, because this is ofc an x reader story, you'd be there too y'know but hey-
○ Spends 98% of it working out and just doing exercise.
○ Rest of the time is sleeping and eating-

SCARLETT JONES
○ The breakdown quarantiner.
○ Dyes her hair like, seven shades in a week. Makes those whipped coffee things everyone makes on Tik Tok at least twice a day. Cuts bangs
○ You know, you're probably going to have to be a lot of her impulse control.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Going a little crazy over the fact the bars are closed. Lowkey becomes a wine aunt during this fiasco and temporarily migrates away from the usual whiskey.
○ Checks in with the Jones' twins a lot. Safely. With a three foot pole-
○ Spends a lot of time with you and tries to learn new hobbies. Ends up passed out on the couch for the most bit.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Somewhere between panicked and absolutely chill.
○ Plays a lot of music the whole time. Gets into new things- if you show him songs, all the better. Also plays instruments a lot, so he'll probably practice on his siif.
○ Lowkey thrives in quarantine, he's a bit of an introvert regardless.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
Quarantines with you, Zila, and Aurora because he doesn't want either of them to be alone during this.
○ Probably finds weird arts and crafts to do with you guys at like, 3am.
○ Likes getting to spend so much time with you, but at the same time he kind of wished shops would open so you two could spend time together somewhere else.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Zila is highkey thriving in quarantine. No social interaction? S u r e.
○ You'll have to persuade her to get out of the house to get some exercise and fresh air though. She'd rather spend the day inside.
○ She is really glad you're there with her, though. Loves getting to spend time with you.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ On the lowkey, stressed. She's a little worried in this scenario because she is about 200 years out of time. She doesn't know how much human diseases and antibodies have progressed.
○ Stays indoors watching weird videos until the ungodly hours of the night. How to build a backyard pool? Auri, you don't have a backyard.
○ Makes a point to check in with you and your mental/physical health. She doesn't want you getting sick!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
We do be writing doe like hmm