□ Hugs From Behind

The holy trinity, fluffclair, sadistclair, and hornyclair, Cinnclair hitting us with another fantastic request of the squad + Dariel if the reader gives them with a hug from behind

TYLER JONES
○ Any and all kinds of hugs, this man is here for them.
○ Give him a hug from behind and he'll probably lean into it, casually starting a conversation.
○ Lowkey a little spoon-

SCARLETT JONES
○ May flinch if you sneak up, before laughing. Hits you with the "Hey, you."
○ Probably will turn around to hug you back. Likes getting to see your face.
○ More than willing to return the favour. Expect hugs from behind.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ No. That's her job.
○ Morally conflicted because no, that's her job, but at the same time it's just so nice to feel your warmth at her back.
○ Tilts her head back to steal a kiss if you hug her from behind.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Loves physical affection. You want a hug? Sure. It doesn't particularly bother him how, so long as you're happy.
○ Of course, he does like to see your face though, so he'll probably glance over his shoulder.
○ Honestly, jump on this man's back out of the blue and he wouldn't even bend.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ There's like, a 70% chance you'll scare him if you sneak up on him for a hug from behind.
○ Ok, but he lowkey completely expects you to kiss his neck now. C'mon, you started it.
○ "Gravity seems to be increasing on me" "No it's n o t, stand up"

ZILA MADRAN
○ Actually really loves hugs from behind. It's probably her favourite kind.
○ It gives her more freedom to do work if she needs. Having a conversation is also easier when the other one's words aren't muffled by a shirt.
○ May or may not tilt his head back to give you a kiss on the side of the face.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Yay, hugs!
○ Likes getting to squeeze you back in a hug, so she'll hold onto your arms.
○ Would rather just turn around and throw her arms around the back of your neck and give you a bone crushing hug.

DARIEL DE VINNER DE SEEL
○ Don't surprise hug him while he's holding coffee, he will probably spill it everywhere.
○ Leans back into the hug.
○ Completely adores it. Probably would start a lowkey makeout session if he tilts his head back for a kiss, though.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello there
(IfnoonegetsthereferenceImaysob)