Chapter 2

Kring.Kring. The bell rang. The students scattered around at the corridor. There is a girl who wear a jeans with crop top sweater. She let her hair loosen up to the back.

"It's Chaeyeon." She can heard people whispered around about her. She came to the man who stood to the locker next to her. She smiled toward him.

"Will you join our party to night, Chaeyeon?" The man asked her.

"Mmm.. it seem I will not join you guys. I had something to do with.." Chaeyeon said while put a book on her locker.

"What are you busy with?"

"I can't tell.."

"Is it true people said your family already went bankrupt?" The man asked.

"Mmm.. where the rumor coming from?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"Its from Mia.. Chaeyeon."

"Then it must be true as she is always being a reporter." Chaeyeon said while smacked a locker. The man startled.

"Im sorry.. I don't mean.."

"Its okay..Chanee. I don't mind if people keep bitching about it.. because that person might don't have a life to look after." Chaeyeon deliberately spoke like that. She smirked to the group of girls just walked passed her.

"Who bitching on you, babe?" There is a girl in silver hair came. She skate with the skateboard. People gave her the way. The girl next her come with poker face.

"As usual.. Yena. There is a bitch with smelly mouth." Chaeyeon said sarcastically. People hold their laugh.

"Ouh.. okay. It seem she don't brush her teeth this morning." Yena join her. Chaeyeon smiled to hear that. Yena know her well.

"You.." the girl with short hair came forward while pointed her finger to her face.

"Oops.. why your face so red? Is it you that bitch?" Yena asked her. People at corridor burst to laugh.

"Just ignore them.. Mia. They don't have a standard." The girl in blonde said while pulled Mia to step back.

"Yes.. Mia. She is low standard.. kept change the man like choosing a clothes." The girl next to blonde said.

"Chaeyeon.. you want me to slap or punch her?" Someone asked her. There is man came forward. Chaeyeon shook her head.

"No its okay.. Changbin. She said the truth as she lose to me.. her boyfriend with me now." Chaeyeon smirked. Changbin and Yena giggled.

"What?" The girl yelled.

"You such a.."

"Don't lower your standard by saying those words..Seungeun." Yena retorted back. Changbin put his hands over Yena's shoulder.

"Lets go to class.., don't waste our times with them. They talk about us.. but they didn't mirror themselves too.. who sleep with a lot men,, their standard.. more lower than you.. Chaeyeon." The girl with poker face said.

"Omo.. Hyewon. You gave a good speech just now." Yena said while showed her thumbs up. Chaeyeon grab Hyewon's arms. They left that place. Seungeun yelled out of anger. Chaeyeon waved her hands to them while smirked. People were going to their class back after the chaos made by them.

* * *

Felix brought a bag and stood in front of the counter. He waited himself to get attend by the school clerk. The woman wear a spectacled come out from the small room and stood in front of him. They had been divided by a clear glass.