Chapter 3

"Do you know him, Chaeyeon?" Yena and Hyewon asked. Three of them walked together as the school session had done. Chaeyeon tied her hair in the bun.

"No.. I don't." She replied in short.

"Don't lie to us. You must be hiding from us." Hyewon and Yena stared at her who walked in the middle.

"He met me at club last night."

"What? So he know your secret." Yena yelled in shocked. Chaeyeon covered Yena's mouth by her hand and looked around, luckily the students busy with their own things.

"Yes..he know about it."

"Will he expose you?" Yena asked.

"I don't think he will tell anyone but he will keep teasing me about it."

"Judging from his look, the possibility him to tease you is high but to leak about it he will not." Hyewon said her opinion.

"I hope like that.. if he dare to tell. I will kill him for sure."

"I heard some rumors on his first day.."

"What is it?" Chaeyeon asked.

"he already got a girlfriend." Yena said suddenly. Chaeyeon and Hyewon looked to her.

"Wow.. its too fast. Is it he want to take your tittle?"
Hyewon said.

"If he do like that.. Im glad as I don't want to hold that title anymore."

"Why you suddenly change?"

"Its Eric. He informed my mom about it. My mom scold me last time and will lock me at house for a month." Chaeyeon said in annoyed.

"Omo..he seemed confidence that you will be with him." Yena said.

"My mom promised to him. You guys know the reason right."

"I pity to you but what you can do? You just need to be in arrange marriage after this.." Yena teased her. Then, she ran away from being catch by Chaeyeon. She know Chaeyeon didn't like to get tease about marriage with Eric.

"Yah choi Yena. Stop at there. I will kick your butt." Chaeyeon chased her. Yena running away, Hyewon just shook her head to see their childish attitude. From far, there is someone looked to their playful behavior.

* * *

Chaeyeon wear a crop top and blue denim jacket. She took off the helmet from her head. She smiled to the man who just sent her. She passed the helmet to the man. He put in on the handle.

"I will pick up you at 12.00."

"Okay..Thank you, Juyeon."

"No problem..I will not tell aunt about it."

"Don't tell Chaery also. I gonna die." Chaeyeon said.

"Don't worry about it.. Chae." He patted her head.

"Thank you again.. Juyeon." Chaeyeon grinned to him.

"What is he doing here?" Juyeon suddenly asked while looked to the man who enter the club with other two men. Chaeyeon turned her head around and looked to where Juyeon had been looking at.

"You know him?"

"He is a street racer. Last night, he race with me." Juyeon said.

"Don't you notice he also with me yesterday." Chaeyeon said.

"Ouh.. he is the man hold your wrist." Juyeon suddenly recalled the scene last night.

"Mmm.. yes. But whose car you using last night? If I'm not mistaken, your car already had taken back by Uncle?" Chaeyeon asked him.