Chapter 9

Chaeyeon opened her house door. There are some people had waited for her at her house. She walked passed them.

"Why you don't greet Eric? You don't have a manner?" Soyeon asked her. Chaeyeon made a dislike face. Eric who saw it, bite his lips.

"Mmm..hi." Chaeyeon said in lazy.

"Have a seat first, Chaeyeon. I want to talk with you." Soyeon said.

"I will go back now.. aunt." Eric said while stood up. He looked to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon made a annoyed face toward him. Eric went out from the house. Chaeyeon want to go upstair.

"Lee Chaeyeon, i said I want to talk with you, right?" Soyeon raised her voice. Chaeyeon turned her body around and stared her mom from first stair.

"What you want to talk with me?"

"Why you being rude lately?"

"I'm not.. I'm tired okay." Chaeyeon said

"Who the new boy that you dated now?" Soyeon asked her. Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is it Eric tell you?"

"It doesn't matter who told me. Now I'm asking you.. who is that boy?"

"Why you so busy body? I already grown up.. I can choose any person to date me.." Chaeyeon retorted back.

"But.. you and Eric.."

"Its your decision, mom. Not me. You and his father who decide it.." Chaeyeon raised her voice. Chaeryeong come out from her room and looked to her sister and mom fought.

"You know.. his dad will help.."

"I don't care.. dad already said that he can find his own way to stood up again. But why you need to involve me and made that ridiculous promise to him?"

"You.."

"Or you had other intentions behind this plan?" Chaeyeon question her. Soyeon bite her lips.

"Look.. you can't answer it. So its true you had other plan." Chaeyeon said sarcastically.

"How dare you?"

"Without his dad's help..dad also can find his own way.. mom. You don't need to worry or bother to match making me with his son..to help dad." Chaeyeon said and then go to upstair. She leave her mom just like that.

"You and your dad.. are same! Always act impulsive!" Soyeon yelled from downstair. Chaeyeon ignored her words. She slammed her door, harshly. Chaeryeong bite her lips.

"You.. don't be rude like your sister!" Soyeon pointed to Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong bite her lips.

"What I do in this house.. always wrong to your sister's eyes. Huh.. she really took after your dad.. always made my blood boil." Soyeon grumbled on downstair. Chaeryeong went to her room back. 'Why you blame other people's mom.. its your fault after all..' Chaeryeong muttered in her heart.

* * *

"Mmm.. I had overslept." She looked to the watch. Its 8.00 p.m. after she fought with her mom, she went to sleep for a while.She climbed down from the bed and changed her clothes. She want to go to her workplace. Suddenly, she heard some noise from outside. She tied her hair and eavesdropping what sound it is. She sighed in heavy.

"Can you guys, stop it? I can hear everything.." Chaeyeon said while come out from her room. She stood and looked to the couple at downstairs.

"Mmm.."

"Don't you feel ashamed to us? We no longer a child.. i can hear everything you guys said." Chaeyeon said.