Chapter 24

Felix brought his back pack and enter the class. There a lot of people. He find an empty space at the back of lecture hall. He sat alone.

"Yo.." The girl in purple hair come with her boyfriend join him.

"Why you guys in this class? Don't you guys took a finance course?" Felix asked to two of them.

"We had a same subject for this semester..Felix."

"You sound don't like to see us here."

"Because you guys lied me about Chaeyeon, Yena." Felix said while rolled his eyes. Yena grinned.

"We don't lie to you.. we can swear about it." Yena said.

"Huh..annoying." Felix said. Yena chuckled.

"Why he also inside this class? It make my eyes hurt." Yena said while stared to the man who just come inside. Changbin amd Felix also stared to him.

"He should be in prison!" Yena hold her fists.

"We can't do anything as his dad sacrifice himself to be in prison instead of him." Changbin told. Yena clenched her jaws.

"I got news about Chaeyeon." Felix said suddenly. Two of them looked to him.

"My dad told his friends saw the person similar like her at new club." Felix told them.

"Why your dad friends go to the club? Are they perverts?" Yena asked while make disgusted face. As she know that Felix's dad around 60's and his friends must old too.

"Why you think like that? Not all of my dad's friend are old and pervert.." Felix retorted back.

"Ignore her..continue with your story." Changbin said.

"She come last Saturday. So I want to look on this Saturday."

"Mmm..don't put a high hope. We already looked for her every club." Changbin said.

"Yes..i know. Its not wrong to see with my own eyes right?" Felix said. Two of them nodded their head. They felt pity to Felix as he can't move on from Chaeyeon. Felix tried hard to forget her but it didn't help at all.

* * *

The curtain had been pulled by someone. There is a girl who tied her hair in bun. She looked to the living room who messed with the beer can and snacks and tissues. She looked to the girl who sleep in curled at the sofa.

"Unnie.." She woke her up. The girl yawned and opened her eyes half asleep.

"Why you make mess? Don't I already warn you..unnie."

"Stop nagging..Chaeryeong." She closed her ears with the pillow. Chaeryeong smack her butt, hardly. She stared with anger.

"Last night, what time you back? And you play with our condo's bell right, Lee Chaeyeon?" Chaeryeong scold her.

"No..its not me.. i fall asleep after I go back from club." Chaeyeon said while yawned.

"Huh.. don't lie to me. I know you. you always make mess when you are drunk." Chaeryeong said while collecting rubbish on the floor.

"Whats time now?" Chaeyeon asked her.

"8.00.."

"Mmm..i will go register at university later."