Chapter 29

Chaeyeon walked next to Felix. They went to cafeteria together as Chaeyeon promised to eat lunch with her friends. Felix don't care with people's eyes who had looking to them. Chaeyeon and Felix joined their friend's table.

"People had been looking to you guys.."

"Mmm..we noticed that too.." Chaeyeon said. Yena grinned to Chaeyeon.

"I miss you.." Yena said while hold her hands. Chaeyeon smiled.

"Me too.."

"Where are you guys going?" Changbin asked.

"Have a private chat." Felix said while looked to Chaeyeon who sat next to him. Chaeyeon just ignore him.

"So you guys already.."

"Nope..we just a friend." Chaeyeon told.

"Next fews days, she will be my girlfriend back." Felix told in shameless. Chaeyeon gave a smack to his arm.

"Don't talk nonsense.."

"I'm not talking nonsense..after I prove myself. we will be together back.." Felix said. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. Three if them shook their head as see they being like that.

"How your dad's trial?" Hyewon asked her suddenly.

"They already sentenced that man for 10 years for hide and destroy the evidence.."

"Why too short?"

"He made a contribution to country..his punishment had been reduced." Chaeyeon told.

"Eric?"

"His dad willing to hide about him..so his dad will be sentenced for his mistakes...he get min 5 years in prison and penalty to pay for hit and run accidents.."

"So..he will not be punish?" Yena asked.

"No....his dad had a power and the evidence had been destroyed too.." Chaeyeon said.

"Mmm..its okay, Chaeyeon. He will live in miserable and guilt. You don't need to be sad about it.." Yena said.

"chaery and me don't want to think about it  anymore as we already happy with our life now..." Chaeyeon said.

"Do you have a class after this?" Hyewon asked. She want to change the topic.

"No.. but I have a work to be done today and need to sent it tomorrow." Chaeyeon said.

"He make you skip your class?" Yena looked to her. Chaeyeon nodded her head.

"You are annoying boyfriend." Yena said to Felix. Felix put his hand over Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon slapped his hand.

"Look..they also want us to be together again.." Felix teased her. Chaeyeon elbowed his stomach.

"I will go now guys.. to draw." Chaeyeon said while stood up. Felix also stood up.

"Why you also stand up?" Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows to Felix.

"I want to follow you.."

"He will follow you around..you can't escape from him anymore.." Yena giggled. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and then she excused herself. Felix followed her. Three of them smiled to see the couple be together again.

* * *

Chaeyeon parked her car at the basement parking lot. She turned off the engine. Chaeyeon come out from the car and looked to the familiar car who parked next to her car. 'He still follow me around?' Chaeyeon mumbled inside her heart. She walked tot the lift. She hear a foot steps from her back. She turned her body back and stared to him with anger.