Chapter 5

Chaeyeon leaned her back to Yena's back. She tired waiting for the winner already. She looked to Soobin who stood in front of her while playing a phone.

"Why don't we go back now?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"You don't want wait for a result?"

"I'm bored.." Chaeyeon said. Soobin nodded his head as he understood about it.

"I'm going back first. Tell Juyeon about it." Chaeyeon said while looked to her friends. They gestured okay.

"I will inform you the result., either you need to go.." before Yena finished her words, Chaeyeon already smack her arm, hardly. Yena groaned in pain.

"Serve you right." Chaeyeon said as she know Yena want to tease her about Felix's words earlier. Soobin asked her to follow him. Chaeyeon went to Soobin's car. Some had looked to them. Chaeyeon get into front seat. Soobin went to driver seat place.

"Where you want to go?" Soobin asked.

"Mmm.. drop me at this place." Chaeyeon showed to Soobin,

"Okay." Soobin start to drive his car away from there. Chaeyeon looked around the car.

"You already have a girlfriend." Chaeyeon said while looked to the heels under dashboard.

"Mmm..its my sis.."

"Don't lie to me.. I know it must be your girlfriend's shoes." Chaeyeon said.

"Mmm.."

"Who is she?"

"She from your school."

"Who will wear this high heels?" Chaeyeon said while take a look on a pair of heels.

"Is it Yeji?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"Mmm.. you are right."

"I don't steal my friend's boyfriend even I'm not too close to her." Chaeyeon said as she know Yeji.

"Mmm.. its not like you think. I already broke up with her." Soobin said.

"You lied. You can drop me at here." Chaeyeon said.

"But.. there is still far from the.."

"Just stop. I will call my friends or other boyfriends to pick me up." Chaeyeon said in stern. Soobin stop his car at the road side. She opened the door.

"I know I'm player.. but I will not hurt the person who kind too me.. especially my friends."

"I.."

"I will not tell Yeji about this. You can go now. Thank you." Chaeyeon said while closed the door back. She start walked to find the nearest bus stop or any convenience stores that she can find a food. Soobin's car drive away from there. 'If I know he with Yeji, I will not flirt with him at first..why he did this to Yeji.. she is a good girl..' Chaeyeon mumbled inside her heart.

* * *

Felix drive a car and stop at where the race start at first. He saw Chaeyeon already go with the tall man. He parked his car and asked Mia to go out from the car. Lino and Kevin went to him.