Chapter 32

Felix chased Chaeyeon. She mad now. She come out from the club. He saw Chaeyeon walked to find a cab. Felix hold her hands.

"Why you ran away?" Felix asked her.

"Why you go hit him?" Chaeyeon pressed the wound. at the edge of Felix's lips. Felix groaned in pain.

"Serve you right."

"Mmm..you mad because I hit him?"

"No..I'm mad because you got hit." Chaeyeon told him. Felix smiled widely as he know Chaeyeon worry about him.

"You worry about me?"

"Of course..I feel worry..he had some back up to beat you..you are alone." Chaeyeon told him.

"Is it he touch you?" Felix asked her while looked to her. Chaeyeon didn't answer it.

"He touch you." Felix said in jealousy.

"He don't touch me..he just try force a kiss. Then, you come and hit him.. he didn't do anything to me beside that." Chaeyeon told him.

"But he still touch you.. I will kill him when I see him again."

"Don't do like that..Felix." Chaeyeon said.

"I'm afraid he will do again to you..if I'm not around you."

"He can't do anything to me.. I know to fight." Chaeyeon said.

"Hmmm..don't go near to him again." Felix said.

"Yes..i will not, Felix. Don't worry."

"Mmm..lets go back now..its hurt." Felix said while pouted his mouth. Chaeyeon chuckled as Felix look like a child who want attention. Chaeyeon hugged him. Felix feel happy with Chaeyeon's embrace. Two of them go home after what happened in the club.

* * *

Chaeyeon hold Felix's hand while walked at corridor. Felix smiled widely as he felt happy as they are dating for real now. Two of them stood in front of their house door.

"Bye.." Chaeyeon said while want to walk to her house. Felix hold her hands.

"Can you stay with me tonight, miss lee?" Felix grabbed her waist. Chaeyeon pouted her lips. Felix try to seduce her.

"Chaery will be alone.." Chaeyeon said.

"She will be understand as her sister is busy with her boyfriend now.." Felix grinned.

"Let me inform her first.." Chaeyeon want to escaped but Felix tighten his hold around her waist.

"No..after this. She can wait.." Felix said and then without any wait, he kissed her passionately. Felix opened the door without looking. Two of them entered the house by busy kissing each other.

"Ehem.." suddenly they hear someone clear a throat. Chaeyeon took a peek over Felix's shoulder. She saw a man who stood at the living room while smiled to her. Chaeyeon quickly pushed Felix's away.

"Why you push me?" Felix said in upset.

"There is someone.." Chaeyeon whispered in shy. Felix turned his body around.

"Why are you here dad?" Felix asked.

"I just want to meet you for a moment." Dong gun told.