Chapter 19

The light of operation room had been closed. Chaeyeon wake Chaeryeong's up. Two of them went to the door. They had been waited for a long time. Doctor come out.

"I'm sorry.. Miss Lee. We fail to save your father." The doctor said. Chaeryeong fall to the floor. She start to bawl. Chaeyeon looked to the doctor with empty look.

"You can.."

"I will settle for her doctor." Felix volunteer himself to help Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong. The doctor nodded his head. Felix looked to Chaeyeon. She didn't cry like her sister. She act tough in front of her sister.

"Unnie.. what should we do now.." Chaeryeong whined. Chaeyeon kneeled down in front of her and patted her back, softly. She comforted Chaeryeong. Yena and Hyewon who just come in shocked to see them in that. They assumed two of them had loss their father. Yena and Hyewon come closer to Chaeyeon.

"My dad no longer here.." Chaeyeon told her in lower.

"Juyeon and your uncle on their way to here." Yena said.

"Mmm..ask them to prepare my family's funeral house. I will bring my dad to there after the procedure had been settle." Chaeyeon said in calm. Hyewon and Yena look each other.

"Chae.."

"Bring Chaeryeong to there first.." Chaeyeon said while helped Chaeryeong stood up.

"Unnie.. I don't want to be alone."

"I will be there.. bring dad. You go with Yena and Hyewon first." Chaeyeon caressed Chaeryeong's cheeks. Chaeryeong's cried again. Yena and Hyewon persuade Chaeryeong's to go. Finally, Chaeryeong's left with Yena and Hyewon. Chaeyeon went to Felix who had settled the process at counter.

"I already pay for everything.."

"Mmm..I will pay back to you." Chaeyeon said while took out her phone. Felix hold her hand.

"No need.. Now let sent your dad to funeral house." Felix said. Chaeyeon nodded her head. Two of them went to the lobby. Chaeyeon gazed out. Felix stood next to her.

"If you want to cry.. You should cry. Don't hold it." Felix said.

"I want cry.. but my tears not coming down.. I don't know.. Its hurt.." Chaeyeon said in lower. Felix turned her body around to facing him. He caressed her cheeks.

"You shouldn't act tough.. in front of me, Chaeyeon. You can rely on me." Felix said. Chaeyeon looked to him.

"I can't cry.. its too painful now.. I wish I can cry like Chaeryeong too.." Chaeyeon said. Felix pulled her body to him and hugged she, tightly. He patted her back, gently. He know Chaeyeon hold her feelings now.

"I wish I can take all your pain now.. Chaeyeon." Felix said. Chaeyeon closed her eyes. She can't running her tears. She tried but the tears don't want to run. Its too painful to hold the tears. Felix hold her body, tightly. He gave his warmth as best he can to comfort her.

* * *

Seung won looked to Soyeon who laid down on the bed. Luckily, nothing happened to her and her baby. He sat at the edge of bed and hold her hand.

"Mmm.." Soyeon opened her eyes and looked to Seungwon.

"I shouldn't be here.. I must see my daughters and Donghae.." Soyeon said while sat and ready to climbed down the bed.

"They already throw you away.. Soyeon." Seung won stopped her doing.

"They still my daughters.. my real daughters! I can't abandoned them like this!" Soyeon cried while throw a few punch to Seung won's chest. Seung won hold her hands.

"I know.. but they will not forgive you."

"I hate you.. let me see them." Soyeon pulled the tube from her hands.

"They already go to funeral's house." Seung won said. Soyeon looked to him with disbelief.

"What you just said now?"

"Donghae no longer alive.." Seung won told.

"Oh my god.. they must sad now." Soyeon want to stand up.

"Listen.. Soyeon. Now you are belong to me. You are not related to them."

"I still their mother! Even though they hate me.. I still need to know about them! You can't prevent me from seeing them!" Soyeon yelled.

"I don't have choice to do this!"

"Why?"

"I can't let Eric go to jail! It will ruin his future!" Seung won said. Soyeon sat back on the bed. She lowered her head down. Her tears running down.

"He hit him.."

"I already take all and destroy the evidences.." Seung won said.

"But why you do this? They will hurt.."

"I need to save Eric.. he only the son I had."

"And they also only daughters I had! Why you.."

"You start a new life with me! Forget them! I can give you wealth, happiness and all the things you want!" Seung won said while hold her forearm, hardly.

"I can't.. I love my daughters.."

"They no longer need you., don't you see in her eyes only hate now?" Soyeon bite her lips.

"Donghae leave with all inheritance on your name." Seung won said.

"What? My daughters?"

"They only get some money.."

"I need to change my name to them.. they shouldn't.."

"You need to think about our baby too. Now.. you had all everything.."

"But this is from Donghae.."

"Just think its a gift from Donghae as his farewell." Seung won said in stern.

"Why you want me to be hate by them, Seung won? Are you really love me?" Soyeon asked him.

"I love you.. I did this because I love you. i want you get better life." Seung won said.

"I will not get better life by abandoning my daughters.." Soyeon said in lower.

"Soyeon.."

"You don't understand.. how much they hate me.. I still want them to forgive me. I'm the one who giving birth them.. I can't start a life with you.. by hurting them.."

"Mmmm.."

"If you love me.. let me bring them with me too.." Soyeon begged him.

"I.."

"You should know my feelings too.. as you are also parent.. you also want the best for Eric. Its same goes for me.."

"At least.. let me try to bring them to my side..Seung won." Soyeon begged him.

"Mmm.. I will sent you to there on the last day." Seung won said.

"Why not now?"

"They will a lot of people come  to pay respect on first day. They will mock and insult you.. I don't want it happen to you." Seung won said. Soyeon lowered her head down and sighed in heavy.

"You promise you will let me go there?"

"I promise.. As long as you happy, I will follow your will." Seung won said.

"Mmm.. thank you." Soyeon said in weak. She afraid to face her daughters but she want them on her side no matter what happen. Seung won put Soyeon to her lay position back and he asked her to have enough stress and don't think too much about what happened between her and her daughters.

* * *