Chapter 26

Chaeyeon wear a jean and black shirt. She let her hair loose for today. Knock.knock. The door had been opened. Chaeryeong grinned to her. Chaeyeon looked through the mirror and raised her eyebrows to Chaeryeong.

"Do you have a class for today?" Chaeryeong asked her. Chaeryeong leaned her right shoulder against the door.

"No..I'm going out with Juyeon. He want to bring me watch a race." Chaeyeon said.

"Can I borrow your car? I want to meet my old friends."

"Okay.. be careful. If that woman.." Chaeyeon said.

"I will not soft heartened...don't worry." Chaeryeong said while smiled.

"Uncle with bring Aunt Soojung back later." Chaeyeon said while put a lipstick on her lips.

"Omo..I really miss her.." Chaeryeong said in excitement.

"We haven't seen aunt in a week..you already miss her?"

"Of course..unnie. i miss her dishes." Chaeryeong told.

"okay.."

"Will you come home late tonight?" Chaeryeong asked. Chaeyeon took a purse and her phone. She turned her body around and walked to Chaeryeong.

"I don't know..I just follow Juyeon's schedule today." Chaeyeon move Chaeryeong's body as she want to walk from her room.

"Don't get drunk again.." Chaeryeong said while follow her step from back. Chaeyeon chuckled.

"No..I will not."

"Is it your friends know about you?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Only Hyewon. We bumped at uni." Chaeyeon said.

"Ouh okay." Chaeryeong said.

"I will go now..Juyeon already wait for me at lobby." Chaeyeon said. Chaeryeong nodded her head. Chaeyeon come out from her house. Chaeryeong sent her sister through gaze and closed the door back.

'She still don't know where Juyeon oppa bring her..' Chaeryeong said in her heart. She giggled as she could see her sister had been tricked by Juyeon.

* * *

Juyeon parked his car at the parking. There is a lot cars. Chaeyeon looked around as there is some media and some fans too.

"Do we celebrity at here too?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"No..people come to see the race." Juyeon come out from the car. Chaeyeon also come out. She wear a cap. She don't know why Juyeon bring her here.

"As I know..you never interested in legal race?"

"I invest on Hyunjae's club." Juyeon said. Chaeyeon walked next to him.

"Will I see at VIP place?" Chaeyeon teased him.

"No..I just buy a normal ticket..and its more exciting to see in the crowd." Juyeon said while checked on his phone.

"The race will start in 45 minutes.."

"Mmm..i need to go toilet first..can you hold these two for me." Chaeyeon said while passed her phone and purse.

"Why you don't bring a handbag?" Juyeon asked.

"I'm lazy..it's more convenient to hold it." Chaeyeon said.