Chapter 31

Chaeyeon looked to the man who sleep next to her. She smiled while touched his face. The man hold her hand and pulled her body closer to him.

"What are you doing, Mrs.Lee?" Felix teased her. Chaeyeon gave a punch to his chest as she know Felix want to tease about what happened to them.

"I want see your handsomeness..Mr.Lee." Chaeyeon teased his back. Felix chuckled. He stroked her hair.

"How are you doing in these three years, Chaeyeon?" Felix said while kissed her forehead.

"Mmm..I stay with my Aunt.."

"Your uncle already married?"

"Yes..they become our guardian during my stay at oversea." Chaeyeon told.

"Chaery already got her treatment?" Felix asked her.

"Yes..she already forget what happened in the past..and she want to move on with her life."

"Then how about you?"

"I no longer hate my mom..but I can't forgive her. Its better like this. She also have her own life now with her new son."

"Mmm..we should move forward to forget that painful memories.."

"You already have a good relationship with your dad,Felix?" Chaeyeon asked him this time.

"Yes..better than before. He already change and supported me a lot." Felix told.

"I'm glad if like that."

"He know about us.."

"About us?"

"I waited for you and looking you everywhere..he helped me to find you.." Felix told.

"Don't I ask you to find other woman..Felix?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"My love for you too strong.." Felix said while smiled to her.

"Now you know to be sweet talker?" Chaeyeon teased him.

"Only to you.."

"Okay.."

"I want to sue you..Miss Lee." Felix said.

"For what?"

"You took advantage in me during my drunk.."

"Yah..how you could said like that. You the one who start it first.." Chaeyeon told in embarrassment.

"You are blushing.." Felix teased her.

"Stop it..Felix." Chaeyeon said while sat. She wrapped her body with blanket. She pouted her lips.

"Okay..I'm sorry..i will not tease you anymore." Felix said while caressed her arm.

"Promised?"

"Yes...i will not tease you." Felix grinned.

"I will take bath now." Chaeyeon said while climbed down.

"Can I join you?" Felix teased her again. Chaeyeon throw a pillow to him. She ran to the bathroom. Felix chuckled to see her being shy like that.

'She is mine now.' Felix said happily inside his heart.
He climbed down and wear his pants and then go to kitchen. He want to make a breakfast for them.

* * *

Felix parked his car and looked to the girl who next to him. She wear a short dress and denim jacket. Two of them come out from his car. Felix stood next to her and put his hands on her waist.