Chapter 14

Chaeyeon come out from Felix's car. She bent herself down. She looked to Felix. Felix raised his eyebrows to ask what she need from him more.

"Is it tomorrow night that I need to accompany your race?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"Yes.."

"Okay.. we will see tomorrow then."

"Bring extra clothes.."

"Okay.. its for Saturday right." Felix nodded his head. Chaeyeon smiled.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow." Chaeyeon said and then she walked to her house gate. She walked to her house and open main door. As soon as she opened the door, there is a woman who stood at the window. She must seen everything.

"Who's the boy sent you earlier? Is it the boy you dated now?" Soyeon asked her.

"Its none of your matter." Chaeyeon said while walked to stair.

"You don't go to school today."

"Why you care about me? Either Im going school or not..its not your matter."

"Why you hate me? What made you hate me so much?"

"Can you stop and tell? Is it because your dad ask you to hate me?" Chaeyeon stopped her walk and looked to her mom who already stood at the living room.

"Its not dad's fault..why you always blame dad? He don't know anything.." Chaeyeon raised her voice.

"Then why you hate me?"

"Ask yourself.. what you had done behind your family?" Chaeyeon question her.

"What you mean by that? I'm not doing anything.." Soyeon said. Chaeyeon chuckled sarcastically.

"You such a good liar..I'm really felt disgusting with you.." Chaeyeon told.

"What.. what you.." Soyeon hold her anger. Chaeyeon come closer to her mom. Her eyes tell that she really hate her mom.

"I saw you cheated behind dad, mom.. you had been lied to us for 7 years.. you act like you loved dad but all is lie.. im really felt disgusted with you." She shouted to Soyeon. She can't hold it anymore.

"I hate you because you pretend to be innocent and act like only dad had fault in your relationship." Chaeyeon screamed at her mom.

"I.."

"I know who that man.. I know everything about you and him...everyone in my school know.. but only dad and Chaeryeong don't know about it..why you do that?" She questioned Soyeon. Soyeon can't answer it.

"I.."

"Since when you stop love dad? After moving here? Dad didn't focus to you for all these past years.. until it make your heart change?" She kept asking Soyeon as she don't know why her mom cheated with other man behind her dad.

"It's adults problem.."

"Its adult.. yes.. I shouldn't know about it. But I know everything..I saw you kiss him and enter his car.." Chaeyeon said while looked to Soyeon.

"Stop.. Chaeyeon.." Soyeon closed her ears.

"Why you want me to stop? Don't want to hear about the disgusting you had done behind us?" Chaeyeon question her. Soyeon in tremble.

"You thought no one know right? But I know.. Everything you did I know..you ask me to be with Eric, because you can meet that man everyday after this..you just using me as your shield!" Chaeyeon yelled.

"Why you guys had been shouting and yelling?" The man asked them as soon as he entered the house. Chaeyeon looked to the man and then the woman. She sighed in heavy.