Chapter 17

Felix drove his car in fast. 'Why i felt mad with her words?' Felix questioned himself. He cut the car in front of him. Chaeyeon who sat next to him hold the dashboard.

"Mmm.."

"After this.. don't think there is any man can win against me.." Felix said while speed his car. Chaeyeon bite her lips.

"Is it because I said like that..you went mad?" Chaeyeon questioned him.

"Thats is his car. He not gonna win." Felix said while come near to Eric's car. He ignore Chaeyeon's car. In his mind now, he only think that he want to win against Eric.

"Yah..lee Felix. Can you drive like a yourself? Don't drive like this.. its make me freak out!"

"I felt jealous!" He retorted back while drive fast in the corner. He succeeded to drive pass Eric's car. Chaeyeon who heard his words become shocked.

"Mmm.." Felix noticed that he said what he shouldn't said earlier. Chaeyeon looked to Felix who sat next to her. She noticed this man is not the same person when she met at first.

"I told nonsense." Felix said suddenly.

"Mmm.."

"Just ignore what I told earlier. I speak out of anger." He drove his car in fast until the finish line. Chaeyeon looked to him.

"Why you felt jealous? I thought we only.."

"Just pretended you don't hear about it." Felix said.

"Mmm.." Felix stopped his car at the finish line. He put his window down and come out from the car. Yena and others come to them. Chaeyeon come out from the car. Yena grinned to see her.

"He win." Yena grinned.

"Yes.. I know. He drove like a mad person." Chaeyeon said sarcastically. She looked to Felix. Felix turned his face around. He know Chaeyeon mean him.

"Your style today.. a bit different." Juyeon said to Felix. Felix bite his lips. Of course people can notice as he didn't drive like himself today.

"But you still do a great job." Hyunjae said.

"Thank you." Eric's car arrived finally. He parked next to Felix's car. Chaeyeon and her friends looked to the man who just come out from the car. Eric come near to them. His face tell that he not satisfied with his loss.

"I want to with you.. Chaeyeon." Eric said while stared to Chaeyeon.

"Wait..bro. Why you need to talk with her? You already lose now.." Juyeon said.

"Its none of your business. Its my matter with her." Eric growled.

"Chill bro.. we can talk nicely." Changbin said this time. Eric come closer and grabbed her hand.

"We need to talk.." He said while try to drag her. Felix come in front and pushed him to the back. People gathered around as they seem want to get fight.

"Why you touch her?" Felix asked Eric.

"I need to talk with her."

"If she don't want.. don't force her. You saw her face don't want to talk with you, right?" Felix scold him.

"I know you guys not love each other! At that time, she just run away from me!" Eric hold his jacket's collar. Felix stared at his face.