Chapter 20

Chaeyeon hold Chaeryeong's hand. Two of them kneeled down. A lot of people come to pay respect to their dad. Her uncle sat a next to Chaeyeon. Chaeryeong's tears keep running but Chaeyeon didn't cry at all. It had been three days for people coming pay a respect to their dad.

"You want to rest? You still not rest since your dad died." Eunhyuk said. Chaeyeon shook her head.

"No.. I don't want that woman come pay respect to my dad." Chaeyeon said in stern. Chaeryeong sob next to her. Every time she heard someone mention her mom, she will cry because she remember what happened the night before his dad died.

"I will not let she come in.. don't worry." Eunhyuk said while patted her hands. Chaeyeon still not sleep.

"She already got everything.. my dad's company belong to her now.. house.. everything." Chaeyeon said in lower. She just know about it.

"You can fight in court.."

"Its no use..uncle. My dad had put her name before he dead.. he don't know.." Chaeyeon said.

"We don't care about that.. uncle. As long as we still be together." Chaeryeong interrupted them while wiped her tears. Chaeyeon helped to wipe it too.

"But you still.."

"I can choose who I want to live with." Chaeryeong said while look to her sister. Eunhyuk nodded his head. He understood that two of them must felt betrayed by their mom and couldn't forgive her doing. Suddenly, there is a woman appear alone. She wear a spectacles. Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong stared to her.

"What you want from us? You already have everything.. why you come here? Don't you feel ashamed after what you did to us?" Chaeyeon yelled. Soyeon bite her lips. She stood up. Eunhyuk don't know how to calm Chaeyeon down.

"We don't need you here!" Chaeryeong scold her this time.

"Dear.."

"7 years,. You had lied to us and now you want act like you are innocent?" Chaeyeon asked her.

"Listen.. I want to.."

"Want what? To trade with us?"

"Mmm.."

"What you want to trade with us? Trust?" Chaeyeon questioned her.

"You will never get our trust as yourself the one who had broken the trust!" Chaeyeon yelled. Her eyes suddenly become dark. She fainted. Chaeryeong and Eunhyuk quickly hold her body. She too exhausted as she don't sleep and eat for few days. Soyeon bite her lips.

"Uncle.. I will bring her to rest room." Felix appeared. Eunhyuk nodded as Juyeon already told Felix is her boyfriend. So he don't mind Felix to take care Chaeyeon. Felix bent down and hold Chaeyeon's body with both of his hands and then bring her out. The guests whispered around.

"Are you satisfied now? Your daughter become like this..?" Eunhyuk questioned her. Chaeryeong stared with hate. Soyeon bite her lips.

"I.. came to apologize and want to bring them to my side. I don't want to abandon them.."

"Huh.. you think I will believe you, mom? You actually already abandoned us a long time ago..since you choose to cheat behind dad.." Chaeryeong said with tears. Soyeon covered her mouth.

"You chose your love over your own daughters .. you will never find happiness after this.. you will live in guilt.." Eunhyuk said.

"I.. I.." Soyeon shook her head. She love them.

"You the one who murder dad..is not the one hit him but its you... the root of his death.." Chaeryeong said while her tears running down again.

"If you not tell him that night.. he will not come out from house and get hit by that person!" Chaeryeong let out her anger. Soyeon want to hold her hands.