Chapter 10

Felix looked to the girl who on the stage. Her face seem gloomy but she still made a beat for music. He stared to her for along time. 'Why she not like herself today? Is it she had a problem?'

"You already with her, Felix?" Lino asked as he noticed Felix keep stare to the girl.

"Yes.. it had been few days."

"I thought she will.."

"She gave me three months.."

"For what?"

"To be with her.."

"Its mean now.. she still no feelings for you?" Kevin asked him.

"Yes..she agreed because of the race."

"Ouh.. no wonder. You ask her out in front a lot of people..."

"You still remembers our bet right?" Lino asked him.

"Of course.. I still remember about it."

"Don't you be the one heartbroken later in this game." Lino said.

"Huh.. I will not."

"Don't be overconfident.." Kevin said this time.

"I will go out." Felix stood up.

"You already want to go back?"

"Not yet.. just took a fresh air." Felix said. Two of them nodded their head. Felix when out from the club through back door. He leaned his back against wall and took out his cigarette.  He is smoking. Suddenly, he saw Chaeyeon come out from the door but she didn't notice he also at there. He followed her, in silent.

* * *

Chaeyeon covered her face with small towel. She sighed in heavy. Suddenly, she hear a step coming closer. She remove the towel from her face.

"Hey.."

"How you know Im here?" Chaeyeon asked while looked to the man come closer and then took a seat next to her.

"How I couldn't know where is my girlfriend was." Felix said.

"Just for 3 months.. its fake after all."

"How I don't know this club had a secret place?" Felix looked around the rooftop.

"It's my uncle place. No one know except me and my uncle." Chaeyeon said.

"Uncle?"

"Owner of this club." She replied in short.

"Do you have a problem?" Felix asked

"No.. it just I love to see the view late night from here."

"But your face tell other else."

"Mind your own business."

"Omo.. you so fierce tonight."

"What you from me?"

"I want ask you go out this Saturday.."

"For what?"

"To act like a normal couple. Who had a date and show people our relationship.."

"You are right.. if not my friends still think I had made a contract between us."

"So you.. agree?"

"Yes.. Im not working on that day."

"Okay."

"Where you will bring me? Is it your friends will join us too?"

"Beach.. I want to surfing. Just two of us..If you want to bring your.."