Chapter 33

Felix stood in front of Chaeyeon's door. He hold a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Ting. Tong. He rang the bell. The door had been opened. Chaeyeon smiled to see him.

"Why you waste your money with flowers..Felix?" Chaeyeon asked him. Felix gave a kiss to her cheeks.

"For my lady..i will do everything to make her happy." Felix said. Chaeyeon pouted her lips.

"I wish I also get a boyfriend like you..oppa." Chaeryeong interrupted them. Felix smiled to Chaeryeong.

"You should find one." Chaeyeon said.

"I don't interested yet."

"Lets go now.. we will late to our picnic with them." Felix said.

"Let me put flowers inside first.." Chaeyeon said while turned her body around. Felix nodded his head. Chaeyeon come out back while bring her bag and tools for drawing.

"Why you bring you your drawing tools?"

"I want to draw." Chaeyeon said. Felix took her equipments and bag. He help carried it for her.

"Thank you.." Chaeyeon said.

"No problem.."

"We go first..Chaeryeong. My car's key on table." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay.. drive carefully." Chaeryeong said. Felix hugged her shoulder and two of them walked to the lift. Chaeyeon looked to him.

"Is it Changbin will drove his caravan?" Chaeyeon asked him. Felix nodded his head.

"He already picked up Hyewon and Yena."

"Hyunjae, Juyeon?"

"They want to drive separately..because they bought a groceries." Felix told.

"Ouh okay..do we need to bring anything?"

"I already prepared a equipment for bbq and tent for us."

"Ouh okay." Two of them went to the basement park.  Felix put her things on the car boot. Then, two of them get into the car. Felix start driving away from there and go to their destination.

* * *

"Oh my god.." Yena yelled happily as the scenery is beautiful. She stretched her arms and looked around. Three car finally arrived and parked next to their caravan.

"They already arrive.." Yena told Changbin and Hyewon who set up their places.

"Help them bring a things to here.." Hyewon told her. Yena nodded and went to them.

"What I can help?"

"Bring this." Juyeon gave her a plastic bag. Yena took it.

"I hate to see you guys.." Juyeon said to Felix and Chaeyeon who come while brought a things. Felix rolled her eyes.

"Me too..their affection to each other..made I want to vomit." Yena said.

"You are jealous." Chaeyeon said while chuckled.

"You should ask Changbin to treat you like Felix did.." Hyunjae come.

"He will not do like that." Yena said while pouted her lips.

"At least he still devote to you since high school." Hyewon while interrupted. She helped Hyunjae. Hyunjae hugged Hyewon's shoulder.