Chapter 7

Eric come closer to the couple who having their moments at the public. He hold his fist to see the man enjoyed kissing the girl. He stood near to them. He clear his throats to make them notice his presence at there.

"Ehemm.. Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon pulled herself away form Felix as soon as Eric called her name. Felix wiped the edge if his lips as Chaeyeon's lipstick on that. Eric bite his lips as he know this man. Its new student.

"Why you at outside, Eric?" Chaeyeon asked and looked to Eric. Eric bite his lips.

"Mmm.. Aunt ask me to look you."

"Ouh.. okay. I'm not going inside anymore..I will have lunch date with Felix." She said while wrapped her hands around Felix's arm. Eric looked to her hands and clenched his jaws.

"Aunt will.."

"She will not as long as you not tell her.. about what happened." Chaeyeon said.

"Mmmm.."

"I think you can go inside back and informed my mom that I'm not feeling well and go back." Chaeyeon said.

"Mmm.. I will go inside now.. but please be careful." Eric said in disappointment. His face can tell how upset he with the situation now.

"I already grown up. I know how to take care myself." Chaeyeon said.

"Mmm.okay." Chaeyeon said. Eric turned his body around and go inside back. He left two of them at there. After Eric leave, Chaeyeon pulled herself away and looked to Felix in anger.

"Why you really kiss me? I ask you to pretend..not to kiss me in real, stupid!" Chaeyeon scold him. She wiped her lips.

"I heard you want a kiss."

"I mean pretend..why you being a deaf!"

"But why you become angry? You react like you never kiss a man before this!"

"Huh.." Chaeyeon walked away. Felix in confused actually.

"Don't tell me..its your first kiss actually?" Felix chase her step.

"None on your business."

"Omo.. I thought you a play girl. But.." she stopped and looked to him.

"You don't know anything... Its myself. I will not kiss anyone if I don't love." Chaeyeon explained in short. Felix looked to her. Her face tell that she really mean what she said.

"Mmm.."

"You.." She hold her anger. She seem not comfortable with the action by Felix's earlier. She looked to him with the mixed feelings. She turned her body around.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked her. She seem not well from her looks earlier.

"Mmm..I just.."

"Just what? If.."

"lets find a place for me treat you." Chaeyeon said while rubbed the nape of her neck. She walked first. Felix looked her from the back. 'Am I overdo it this time until she react like that?'

"We will ride my car. In front of there." Felix said. Suddenly, he felt guilty as Chaeyeon seem not comfortable with his kiss. Two of them get inside the car in silent. Felix took a glance on her face. They went to nearby restaurants.

* * *

Felix looked to the girl who ate. She seem already okay from earlier. She enjoyed her foods. Felix put his chopsticks down on the table. He struggled to find a word to start the conversation with the girl in front of him now.