Chapter 6

Chaeryeong knocked her sister's room. She slowly opened the door and closed it back. She saw Chaeyeon who still laid on her bed. Chaeryeong shook her heads. She pulled the curtain away let the sunlight enter the room.

"Mmm.. its hurt my eyes." Chaeyeon mumbled while closed her face with pillow.

"Unnie wake up. We gonna have family meeting today.."

"Im going out with Uncle Eunhyuk and Juyeon."

"No.. mom already cancel your outing with them."

"Why she did that?" Chaeyeon asked in lazy.

"She know you not comings home last night. She already scold Uncle and Juyeon as bring you out..." Chaeryeong explained the situation now. She quickly sat and looked to her in shocked. 'Uncle must already told a lie for me to not get caught by mom..' Chaeyeon said in her heart.

"How she could know that I'm sneaking out last night?"

"I don't know."

"Huh.. is it she ask you or Eric to spy on me?" Chaeyeon accused her and Eric. Chaeryeong quickly shook her head as she want to deny its bit her doing.

"Then who?"

"I don't know."

"Mmm."

"And she said if you still don't want to join today's occasion ..she will lock you for a whole week." Chaeryeong said.

"Haish.. will Juyeon also be there too?"

"No.. its mom's family.. not dad."

"I'm mixed up already." Chaeyeon said while climbed down from her bed.

"But Eric oppa will join us."

"Why he must there too?"

"He will be part of our family.,"

"No.. who agree to be his fiancée." Chaeyeon said in anger.

"You can't reject mom's choice."

"I don't give a fuck about it.. you can have him.. if you want Chaery."

"No.. I don't want."

"Then me also don't wnat." She said while walked to bathroom.

"You can't oppose mom's order."

"I don't care. Its my life.. not her life." Chaeyeon said while slammed the door in harsh. Chaeryeong sighed in heavy. She help to put a hanbok on her sister's back and then she go out. She know her sister still go eventhough she hate to be in her mom's family side. She still know to take care their family's reputation.

* * *

Felix played his phone all the time. He felt bored. His dad kept chatted with his brother. 'Why they must bring me at here also?' He mumbled inside his heart. The room still empty as no one coming yet.

"I will look around." Felix stood up.

"There also a family occasion around here. Don't crahs their occasion and bring a bad reputation to me!" The old man said in stern.

"I know.. i just walk around. Don't worry. You can have a peaceful talk with my lovely brother." Felix said. The old man hold his anger. He want to something. Suddenly, someone come inside.

"Dong gun.. can we have a talk for a while?" The other old man come. Dong gun stood up and followed the man out.

"Hyung.. can you just sat?" The younger boy asked him.