Chapter 30

Felix walked to the club. He looked around and saw Q at the bar alone. He sat in front of him. Q surprised to see Felix come to the club alone.

"Why you come alone?" Q asked him.

"I want to ask you something.." Felix said.

"Ask what?" Q served him an alcohol drink.

"Is it Kevin make a story that now I in relationship with my PA and had sleep with a girls?" Felix asked Q. Q bite his lips.

"Mmm.."

"Answer it,Q..if you still consider me as your friend." Felix said while took a sip of alcohol.

"Yes...i heard their conversation. I'm sorry." Q said.

"Their? Lino and Kevin?"

"Yup.."

"Why they did that? Don't we are friends?"

"Kevin had a crush for Anne..you know that, right?"

"Mmm..why he make a bet to me if he had a crush on her?"

"He didn't imagine that Anne will agree gonna be with you at that time..and you guys will not fall in love."

"Mmm..since when they make up a rumor about me."

"Last year..when Anne come."

"She come?"

"You drunk at that time and had sleep on someone's lap.."

"Mmm..no wonder she.."

"I heard Kevin told to her at that time.. you already with someone and she not appear anymore."

"Mmm.."

"Then she go from here. i can tell her face gloomy when she know you with someone. She seem heartbroken too..when see you in someone's lap." Q told what he remembered.

"Mmm..its my fault. I can't stand my longing to her and I keep drink and make she misunderstood..if I'm not drunk..i able to explain to her.."

"Its not your fault..they drug your drink.."

"I know.." Felix said.

"And you pretend that you don't.."

"They still my friends.." Felix said.

"Mmm..I'm sorry for not telling you.." Q told.

"Mmm..they didn't came here today?"

"I don't know..they seem busy to prepare for Kevin's party this Friday."

"You will go?" Felix asked Q.

"I don't know.."

"Mmm..give me more..cup.." Felix said.

"You want to get drunk?" W asked.

"Yes.." Felix said. 'Will she come to pick me? If I got drunk?' Felix asked in his heart. He drunk a lot and he want to see either Chaeyeon really will pick up him or not later.

* * *

Chaeyeon sighed and looked to the man who sleep at the bus stop. She parked her car from the bus stop and come out from her car. She walked to him and patted his cheeks.

"Why are you here?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"Lee Chaeyeon.."

"Yes..its me."

"Where is your car?" Chaeyeon asked.