Chapter 15

Chaeyeon stretched her arms. She felt tired as she arranged her clothes at her uncle's condo. Her uncle no longer live at here as he already move to other house. He rarely use the condominium. He just come once in month to his condominium. Her phone is ringing. Chaeyeon took a call.

"Uncle.."

"You already arrive at my condo?"

"Yes.. I met Mr. Jang at lobby. He passed me a key."

"I asked him to buy your groceries too.. tomorrow he will bring and full your refrigerator with foods."

"Thank you.. uncle. i love you."

"Your dad call me. Ask about you."

"What you tell him?"

"I said that you going out with your friend and you stress because you will be graduating soon."

"Thank you.."

"I already gave him some money that you asked me to bank in for him."

" what he said about it? He didn't suspect anything right?"

"No.. I had already zipped my mouth about it."

"Thanks again.. but Can I ask your help one more time, Uncle?"

"What is it?"

"I will tell you when you back to Korea."

"Okay. Is it something serious?"

"Mmm..its serious."

"Ouh okay2."

"I will not work for three days.. I already told to manager."

"He already informed me about it."

"Okay.."

"But Chaeyeon .."

"What is it, Uncle?"

"You need to be careful when you want come to club after this. i heard there are some stanger who never come to my club suddenly appear.. I'm afraid.."

"My mom's spy?"

"Yes.."

"I will be careful. Have a fun.. and don't forget bring me a souvenir for me later." Chaeyeon said. She make happy voice. She don't want Eunhyuk worried about her.

"Okay.. dear. Be careful and take care yourself." Eunhyuk told her. Chaeyeon said bye and then she cut the call.

"Mmm., I want to take a rest for a while." Chaeyeon said and then she laid down on her bed. She thought what happened today between her and her mom. Chaeyeon sighed in heavy. She can't sleep. Suddenly, her phone ringing. Its her dad this time.

"Dad.."

"You already at Eunhyuk's place?"

"Yes.. I already tidy my things at here."

"Mmm.. are you okay, dear?"

"Why you think I'm not okay, dad?" Chaeyeon pretended to be okay.

"I thought you want ran away from house because you had a fight with your mom.."

"Mmmm.. I just want to take a rest.."

"Can you come home on Saturday? I want to tell a good news.." Donghae said in happy.

"Mmm.. I will come at night.."

"Okay.."

"Dad.."

"What is it?"

"Mmmm..nothing. i will see you on Saturday." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay. Please take care yourself. And about your mom.."