Chapter 21

Felix looked to downstair. There is old man who sat alone at living room. It had been a week after Chaeyeon's dad dead. He walked to downstair.

"I need your help.." Felix said suddenly. Dong gun looked to him. He shocked as its first time Felix asked help from him.

"What is it?"

"You in political.. so you must know Son Seung won?" Felix said. Dong gun look to him in weird. How Felix could know about it?

"Mmm..yes. He is my opposition. Why you ask about him?"

"I have an information about him. So.. I want you to do something on it." Felix said.

"What I can do for you?" Dong gun asked him.

"I want you use your power to find the hit run accident that happened last week." Felix said.

"What the connection between what you told just now with him?"

"He destroy the evidence of hit run accident." Felix said.

"How you know?"

"My girlfriend's dad involved in that accident."

"So you want help your girlfriend..its not because you want to help me to win against him?" Dong gun said.

"Its win-win situation. I gave you a info about him and I can find the culprit." Felix told.

"I will help you.. but you need to do a favor for me. Its not fair.. I'm the only who find the evidence while  you don't do anything in return.." Dong gun said.

"What you want me to do in return?" Felix asked.

"I want you stop race illegally and go join a race club.. I will support you." Dong gun said. Felix looked to him with disbelief.

"Its not your true self..since when you support my hobby?"

"Its for you sake. I want you to be successful person in future. I had gave a thought about it.. maybe I'm not a good husband..but I can pay mistakes by be a good father to you.." Dong gun said.

"I will go out now.." Felix said. He felt awkward when he heard that things from his father's mouth.

"Mmm..you agree with that?"

"Yes.. I agree. You need to find it.."

"I know.. just give me three days." Dong gun said.

"Mmmm.. thank you." Felix said and then he quickly go out from his house. Dong gun smiled slowly as he relieved that Felix asked his help now even though it for other people.

* * *

Chaeyeon looked to her phone. She had something in her head now. She called someone's number. The call had been answered.

"Are you free tonight?" She asked.

"I'm on my way to your condo..actually. I want to bring you out."

"Mmm.. I also want to meet with you."

"In 10 minutes, I will arrive at your place." Felix said.

"I will go down now." Chaeyeon said while climbed down from her bed.

"I will wait you at lobby." Felix said.

"Mmm..Okay. We meet at downstair." Chaeyeon said and then cut the call. She changed her clothes to black turtleneck and a black pants. She took her grey coat and handbag. Then, she come out from room. There are Juyeon and Eunhyuk at the living room.