Chapter 28

Felix walked at the corridor. He looked to his watch. 'Mmm..i still have 15 minutes before class..' Felix said in his heart. He com inside the lecture hall and looked to the couple who sat at the back of class. He went to them and then sat next to Changbin.

"Why lecturer suddenly want to do a class today?" Felix asked.

"He want to replace class for next week because he will not be at university for the whole week." Yena said. Felix nodded his head.

"I already meet with Chaeyeon..two days ago." Felix said suddenly. Yena and Changbin looked to him with disbelief.

"At your race? Why we don't see her?" Yena asked.

"I locked her inside my changing room. Thats why you didn't meet her."

"You are crazy." Yena said. Felix chuckled.

"I don't want she ran from me..but she still can escape.." Felix said.

"She had a lot of trick." Changbin said.

"Mmm..Hyewon told me that she also bumped to her last week." Yena mentioned it.

"Mmmm..but now she is missing again." Felix said.

"No..she study here too.. you can find her at art faculty." Yena said.

"Seriously?"

"Yes..Hyewon told us about it." Yena said. Changbin nodded his head to confirm what Yena said.

"We also will have a lunch together later." Yena told him.

"She can't run from me anymore." Felix said while smirked. Yena and Changbin share a same glare.

"But Felix.." Yena don't continued her words.

"But what, Yena?"

"She seem misunderstood about you.." Yena said.

"Misunderstood? What she misunderstood?"

"You should ask her directly.." Yena said.

"I will skip class and find her.." Felix said while stood up. Yena and Changbin shook their head as Felix really crazy about Chaeyeon. They sent Felix out from class by their gaze while chuckled.

* * *

Chaeyeon walked to the class and smiled to the students at there. They students already sat in circle as there is a statue in the middle. Chaeyeon find an empty place at back and sat.

"Hi..new student?" Chaeyeon looked to the man who sat next to her.

"Yes,. i am Chaeyeon."

"Sunwoo.."

"Nice to meet you.."

"The lecturer do not attend class..he ask us to draw the statue and sent to him tomorrow at his room." Sunwoo explained.

"Ouh..thank you." Chaeyeon said. Sunwoo continued his works back. Chaeyeon took out her tools and she looked on the statue. She focused on her drawings. Suddenly, someone come and pull a chair and sat next to her. She looked to her right side and she in shocked.

"What are you doing here, Felix?" Chaeyeon whispered as there also had some other students who at that room too. They had been looking to them.

"To come..see my girl."

"I'm not your girl." Chaeyeon growled in lower.

"Lets skip your class.." Felix said while looked to her.