6- see your future

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THREE!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER THREE!
                      — Limerence

" Retuna."

OPHELIA RAVER AND EMBER WHITE SAT IN THE DADA CLASSROOM. Their teacher, Professor Young, was one of the best DADA teachers they had in a while. It seemed as if their was a curse on the position itself- the professors only ever lasted a year and then they were gone.

The blonde took in her class that she shared with the Gryffindors. The room itself was the usual dark classroom, though there were bursts of lights in many nooks and crannies. Odd inventions were strung out across the classroom.

She turned slightly to see Remus, James, Sirius, and Peter laughing together. Remus caught her eye and smiled, offering him a small wave in return.

"I wonder what Professor Young is making us do today." Ophelia thought out loud. They could remember seeing the woman at the start of the year feast.

"Hopefully better than Ryle's lessons." Ember shuddered at the thought of their old DADA teacher. She was an old woman who refused to wear anything but yellow. She was often giving students detentions for the dumbest reasons. Ophelia nodded.

The class went silent as the door opened. In its place stood a tall, tanned woman. Her hair was curly and black, scrunching around her face in a pretty pattern. Her face was slim and long. This was professor Young.

"We have stuff to do and not a lot of time to talk- let's cut the chase."

"I'm here to teach you at this moment. Not make friends. You may hate me, or you'll love me. I could care less." Ember smiled lightly at the woman. She seemed like a genuinely good teacher. She didn't care about opinions, only the facts.

"Now when I call your name you will say here. You will speak loudly and clearly or I will not hesitate to throw a spell your way." Students chuckled and nodded at the professor. Mainly the Hufflepuffs.

Logan Abbot... Sirius Black... Hannah Terren... James Potter... Ophelia Raver... Remus Lupin... Peter Pettigrew... River O'Conner...

The teacher seemed to pause for a moment as she looked at the roster. She could've sworn she saw a woman she used to know name written down. A woman she believed to love. Her eyes lost their focus just a moment before she spoke. "Ember White"

"Here!"

"Thank you..." she mumbled. Ember smirked proudly to herself, she got a thank you- of course unlike the others.