36- shut up and kiss me

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX!
Limerence

" dance with me "

ENTANGLED TOGETHER WERE JAMES AND EMBER WHEN OPHELIA ENTERED HER DORM. Since the attack in hogsmeade, about a week and a half ago ago, the two had been inseparable.

It seemed like Ember began to rely on James. The nightmares haunted her every night of Ava dying in her arms and getting hit with a blinding light to save the one she loved. Somehow, James stopped those.

Ember still couldn't walk without feeling like someone preformed crucio on her- while she was on her period, listening to a car honking whilst being tickled. Even though ember didn't want to, Madam Pomfrey excused her from all classes. James decided he had to be there to help her. The messy haired boy would spend every free period in Embers dorm with her.

He used the excuse that even though Lily, James, River, and Ember were all on good terms again, James still didn't want to face Lily in their shared dorm. He would stay with Ember instead. Though, everyone knew he just wanted to spend time with his favorite blonde.

Sirius was a bitch-boy when it came to this and cried out to James in the middle of Herbology for him to come back to their dorms.

Many students found it amusing to see the eldest a Black, well disowned black, on his knees begging for James to love him again. Professor Sprout enjoyed it so much she asked him out on a date. One where he would sit in a room and clean trophy's for two hours without magic.

The other boys also went to the dorm a lot. The Marauders, plus Ember and Ophelia, sometimes Marlene would play muggle games together.

Everytime Marlene was in the dorm, it was like Ember didn't exist anymore. The younger blonde and Ophelia flirted shamelessly. It seemed like Ophelia had completely forgot about her relationship with Iren, which had been rocky for a while.

Remus and Sirius had all of the signs of dating, but never made it official. It seemed they were closed off though because James told Ember he found them... doing the devils tango in his old dorm.

Ophelia dropped down on her bed, already so used to the fake-couple cuddling while they sleep. Even a blind man could tell the two held feelings for each other.

Ember was stubborn and blind. Than James was just insecure and scared of rejection after the many years with Lily Evans. Loving someone other than her is a new thing for him.