prologue.

it was bound to happen. 

suna rintarou, the underboss, or co-leader of the crime organization known as inarizaki. 

he's genuinely blunt, a quiet man, yet his mind is always thinking. 

"i'm gonna sleep with her again, aren't i?"

y/n l/n.

a con artist: her works rely on when she does foul play in robbery and murder. 

her dominant attitude, flirtatious remarks and rational mindset make her the perfect deal.

"please, being a woman makes this job 10 times easier."

it's the 1970s. y/n l/n has been on the chase of the inarizaki gang for many months on end, more than she could count. however, once she meets the suna rintarou, her life becomes re volvedin the world of trust. but can she trust him, if his past is vague? truth is, she herself doesn't even know.

L I L Y T R I I   P R E S E N T S

C O N    A R T I S T S 

P L A Y L I S T  https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLjkJDqI4LJ_pfiPsTu3aqCaY4-HpVCY4

"you wonder why she can't help but succumb to my feet? because i made her an offer she couldn't refuse."

a/n: fully inspired by the godfather, there will be references here and there! thank you to everyone who has read chazos and drift king! it means so much that book got 20k+ reads, you have no idea! so please enjoy this story i made with best boy suna~