chapter thirty-two.

1977, smut warning.

song for this chapter: appolonia - nino rota

there's a fine line between anger and sadness when it comes to heartbreak. sometimes it varies on what really one feels when they experience someone loving another.

y/n was heartbroken. and in all honesty, as someone who tends to be tough and fierce, she felt upset. seeing someone she loves so much with a golden ring on his finger, and a woman on his arm. it made the h/c awfully upset that she couldn't do anything about it.

after all, he was engaged. so when she was at her lowest point, who was there to realize? none other than kenma kozume.

the blonde-haired man shushed her, in hopes of easing all of her tension out. she hadn't cry in a while, so the feeling was rather foreign to let out all of the built up tears. y/n was on her bed, face was covered by her hands as she sobbed. kenma was sitting next to her, his eyes never leaving her distressed figure. he knew what happened between her and suna: everyone on nekoma knew. 

he delicately placed his hand on her back, y/n almost shivering when she felt the soft yet firm fingers grazing her spine. "do you wanna talk about it?" he asked, his soft voice feeling calm to her. 

she didn't respond, her sobs becoming soft sniffles as his hand dragged across her back, small rushed of energy blooming throughout her body. he noticed this, and he took her face with the hand he was tracing her back it to tilt her head, so the h/c woman was facing towards him.

"y/n..." he whispered, his eyes drifting from her eyes, to her lips, down to her waist. she whimpered under him, holding her arms as she felt a sudden wash of cold take over her body. as she finally had the courage to look at him, his lips captured hers. 

he kissed her.

this woman, y/n, was someone who kenma hadn't even pictured in his life. he was mesmerized by her: how much she had overcome, how easy it was for a woman like her to get away with many things, how sneaky she was and most of all how calm she could be... it all built to the fascination. 

his lips pressed against her, his tongue pressing lightly against hers. he liked to show a soft way of intimacy before he asked her to do something else with her.

sex. it was a common form of pleasure to earn just a little tension. and with that:

"y/n, can i fuck you?" kenma wanted her consent. he was so straightforward with it, but kenma didn't want any misunderstandings with y/n. 

"kenma..." she raised her voice a little, and she shakily exhaled when his hand trailed down to her shoulder. "please, fuck me."

he didn't need to be told twice. 

———

kenma was aware about how delicate and fragile she was at this moment, so he wanted to take it slow, as it was his first time with her. 

the head of his shaft was lines up with her slit, teasing her as she let out soft mewls and whimpers. it was a sensation that she had missed, being deprived all these years. 

kenma slowly pushed into her, giving her time to adjust to his size. he wasn't as thick, but he was long at that. y/n's head was thrown back, a mewl coming from her throat. the 2 of them were destined to be careful with how loud they were being, as there were still people downstairs at the event. 

y/n felt her eyes sting, and kenma looked alarmed. he stopped his movements to look at her face, seeing if there was any sign of protest and if she should stop, but he didn't find anything, so he took one of his hands to caress her cheek. 

"you okay? do you want to stop?" he asked her, and she nodded her head no. 

"t-thank you, kenma..." she told him, her voice raspy and hoarse. he grunted when he heard his name fall from her lips, picking up his pace and was now properly fucking her.

quiet moans and grunts filled up the bedroom. it was one of the more intimate sessions that the 2 of them had experienced, bodies touching each other and it was rather quiet despite their noises. the chatter from downstairs was a background noise to them, as kenma gave thrust after thrust. 

minutes later, the 2 had released together. kenma pulled out of her, releasing on her stomach as y/n was coming down from her high. the 2 groaned as they came down from the climax, and kenma laid down next to her. 

"you still love him?" he whispered, and y/n looked over to him, a sad look on her face. 

"more than myself." 

a/n: why'd this take 4 days to write gn