chapter five.

1975, present time.

suna was beyond pissed. frustrated, to be exact. sense of power pisses him off, he just doesn't like greed in all honesty. 

he was currently in his office, an unreadable expression on his face, and a knock was heard from the door. suna just hummed, showing a sign that whoever was there could come in, his boss.

shinsuke.

"yeah?" suna greeted, earning a sigh from kita.

"we found her." he said, earning suna's interest to peak. he has spent days and nights on the search of y/n l/n. ever since that small interaction, oddly enough, he spent more time thinking about her than usual. 

"don shinsuke, may i ask if you know her whereabouts?" suna asked him, earning a nod. 

"anywhere between the karasuno territory and shiratorizawa territory, we know she runs with satori tendou. apparently has issues with sawamaru back in the miyagi part of town." kita explained, earning a nod of thought from suna.

to be honest, he didn't really know why you were on the run so easily. and he didn't understand what you were doing with satori tendou, out of all people. was it jealousy? no, he's just... looking out for you. yep.

"alright, i'll let you know if i have more work." suna reassured, kissing the tip of kita's ring on the finger, earning a hum of approval. 

what does he even do now?

his eyes were fixated now, on tendou satori

his eyes were fixated now, on tendou satori. all throughout this meeting, he has been eyeing him.

funny thing is, suna was suspicious. very much so, that during the meeting of inarizaki and shiratorizawa, that suna had been incredibly intense eye-contact with tendou majority of the time. 

this meeting was held at a club downtown, which made the situation better. because suna came to the conclusion that tendou was cheating on y/n. and if his suspicions were correct, he could use it as blackmail. 

so, after the meeting was over, suna sneakily followed tendou to one of the backrooms. passing by many deducted hallways, he was met with a bright pink and red room, that just screamed love hotel once you see it. 

it was curtained off, with a sofa in the middle. velvet surrounded basically everything. tendou quickly looked behind him, and suna ducked down at the blink of an eye. getting a clear view of what was happening outside, suna spotted 2 sets of heels. 

both with dark lingerie, he saw 2 women sitting on either side of him, and suna just smirked. so he was right. he quickly took his recorder from his pocket, placing it in the very far corner in the room. and he just began to listen, taking multiple snapshots along the way.

he picked up the 2 hookers names as giana and ravneet, and he smiled. suna liked it when he was right. but in order to blackmail someone, you have to show your evidence. 

and he knew just what to do. 

"don, do you know the exact address for y/n l/n?"

a/n: i wrote this at 3am on a tuesday