chapter three.

1975.                    

music for this chapter: godfather theme (1972)

small sighs left the bedroom of the residence of satori tendou, from a woman dressed in maroon lingerie and garters. a good man does foul play. that was told beyond the streets nowadays. 

tendou was a good man, nonetheless. smart, sense of humor, could talk the wicked into making a deal with that devil. but it was no secret he does foul play. his mistresses are a sign that can prove it. 

there were many along the way that he didn't necessarily move on from or get rid of: giana and ravneet, aniya and scarlett, chloe and dominika, kerry and josie... he loved them all. as for the purpose of his own pleasure, of course. but that was eight women on his feet, and trust me, satori was indeed in fact a ladies man, but he didn't want to keep faking this for his own pleasure. he LIKED y/n, not love her. just the small gestures and acts to show that he won't be leaving her anytime soon is what he needed her to believe. 

oh tendou satori... you sir are a respected man... but just think about your girlfriend, not you for goodness sake.

the cold air felt cleansing to her skin in the dark of the night

the cold air felt cleansing to her skin in the dark of the night. y/n rubbed her hands across her bare arms, the light from the street lamps illuminating her striking appearance: although with just her work clothes on, she still looked surreal. she knew her way around the town from the back of her hand: and her workplace wasn't far, just a sketchy alleyway or 2 to go through. 

as she made her way close to her neighborhood and dangerously close to an alleyway, she stopped, hearing a man's voice. 

"is it even safe?" that man deadpanned, and as he came out of that dim corridor, she got his appearance. 

his hair was slightly combed downward, and it was a very deep brown color with slight bangs atop of his head. his eyes were narrow, almost like a blade, and the color was so close to silver, perhaps even gold? the suit he was wearing, gold and black, with a symbol that almost looked like a scratch on his silk button down. in his hand was a cigar, but his fingers had a small ring on the middle finger. 

y/n straightened herself up, glancing to the man next to her. "and what would that possibly mean?" 

"it's obvious," he replied, almost straight away startling her a little. "a woman travelling alone at night, near an alleyway and in a silenced neighborhood?" he asked her, earning a silence from y/n.

sighing, she finally answered him, "i suppose it isn't, but please don't stress. i know how to defend myself." y/n finished, quickly saying her goodbyes to him and walking over to her house, which was less than 20 feet away from her, so it was incredibly quick to go from.

though when she did get home, she had an uneasy feeling. not just about the man that she encountered, but her boyfriend. satori would usually be asleep by now, so it was odd to find him shirtless in the bathroom. she could've sworn that an odd red/purple mark was on his collarbone, but she didn't think too much of it.

which was a mistake.

a/n: dark mode dark mode