chapter seventeen.

1975, present.
song for this chapter: yeh mera dil - asha bhosle

the h/c girl glanced over at the man in the suit, her eyes showing fear and her hands shaking. she was scared, no, terrified, and she was more clueless based on the intentions of what the man in the white suit, known as don tooru, would want with her "boyfriend." as if she could call him that, they slept with each other twice.

"ah, who's this, mr. suna?" the man in the white suit glanced over at y/n, her body being covered by only a blanket. messy and frizzy hair and bags under her eyes. "who is this girl?"

"y/n." one of the cops called out, earning a hum from the don and a tug from suna, trying to get out of the cops' grasp. "you should've seen her in '72, boss. she screwed over don sawamaru back then, left without a trace."

"ah, thank you kunimi. get the street rat 'outta here, let the girl and i have a little, talk in private. throw him in a cell now, i don't give a damn." tooru spat, his eyes scanning over the h/c woman's body. y/n shifter around, quickly draping a nightgown around her body when she saw that the cops were in front of her. she threw the blanket on the bed.

"so.. what's your charge?" he sarcastically started, earning y/n to cross her arms. she didn't find it funny.

"don't do that, what did rintarou do?" she asked him, her eyes never leaving his. tooru's however explored her top half like a map, from her neck to her waist.

"i am in no authority to tell you that-" he stopped, when he saw the h/c girl aim a gun at him. a smith & wessen. he was indeed impressed, but he didn't want the girl to make things that he had planned on her too difficult.

"gun down," he closed his eyes giving a smile, and she reluctantly dropped the gun. "good girl. now, you will meet me in just a couple hours, if anyone asks where you're going, make a good and believable lie. i heard you're good with that kinds of stuff. you have 8 hours, make it count." he instructed, earning y/n to nod.

and without another word, he scurried out, leaving something behind him, the h/c woman curiously picked it up.

a silver charm of a coriander flower.

---

stepping inside of the large plaza-like building, y/n was guided by a man who had spiked up hair. he was known as the consigliere of the gang everyone calls seijoh, and serves for don tooru. the door unlocked, and y/n stepped inside of it. the sight of the man she didn't think was relatively pleasing.

the don had his legs crossed on his chair, making him in the center of the window-walls with waterfalls cascading directly on them. papers were scattered around his desk, as well as many expensive looking desk accessories and a bottle of dior cologne atop of a row of cabinets. it looked incredibly expensive and rich, something out of a home magazine or maybe even a model home. but something seemed to catch y/n's attention: a brown and steel colored pocket knife laying towards the left of his desk.

"leave her with me, iwa. i have some personal business." he stopped the man, and the man known as "iwa" just nodded and mde his way out of the room.

"what do you want?" the h/c directed her attention to don tooru, an evil glint in her eyes.

"ever heard of revenge, darling?" he asked her, childness streaking through his tone.

"i know of a few people that i can get it on." she retorted, earning a laugh from tooru.

"well, my revenge is somewhat easy. back when you were still dating satori, i had a love interest as well. her name was dominika, pretty girl, nice body, loyal, yeah yeah. however, for whatever reason, i had an issue with don shinsuke of the inarizaki idols. ultimately, he won the deal. and to prove a point, rintarou had slept with my girlfriend. now, i don't know where she is. he bribed her to leave me." she took in a view of how his fists tightened when he explained that.

"so, part of the reason i want you here is to do the same to him: i have you, maybe do some things, you don't know. i want him to feel the pain that i felt. he wasn't actually going to get arrested, well, not just yet. first comes loosing the girlfriend, right? soo..." the brown-haired male stood up, walking with a slight slyness that made the h/c girl feel uneasy.

"so, now what to do with you..." he stood in front of her, playing with the ruffles that were visible through her cleavage. she almost gagged, and she took this opportunity to get a grip on the knife on the table. "well, you're choice is undecided so far."

spinning him around and aiming the knife at his throat, he quickly countered that by doing the exact same movements.

"what do you say, darling?" he almost nipped at her ear. however her response made him smirk wider.

"fine, i might as well."

a/n: hey domi, this ones for you