epilogue.

2004, timeskip.

former don rintarou suna was gathered at his house with his 2 children and wife, former don shinsuke kita and marie ilyin kita with their son, as well as the miya twins, and the now older soldiers of the inarizaki idols. 

it has been 27 years since the death of rintarou suna's deceased over, y/n l/n had passed away. the funeral was gloom and quiet. since then, rintarou has yet to move on from her death. 

over those 27 years, rintarou now being about 53, many things have changed. he had found another woman to which he married, and now has 2 children: kanako akemi suna, his older daughter and ikuho riku suna, his youngest son. kanako is 23 and ikuho is 21, both of them being extremely talented with their interests: kanako is more into academics (like her mother) while ikuho interests in sports and athletics. 

shinsuke and marie had married each other again, now living in a house close to rintarou's. they now have a son, ezra tamashi kita, who is the same age as kanako. he takes upon his nature of his dad, though his looks with his mother are basically identical. 

the 2 families are gathered together to celebrate ezra's reign of becoming the don of inarizaki. everyone is very happy for him, and he had been trained under both his father's and his father's friends' mentorship. ezra is ready to be a don, and the kita's and suna's couldn't be more happy.

it's difficult to just go out and leave the mafia. though ikuho doesn't have interest is partaking as being the next-in-line don, rintarou and his wife both respect that. kanako has more of an interest, though instead of being a part of the gang life, she would much rather be a professor than an underboss or consigliere. 

"...it was something to never forget! ezra, are you listening to this?" ikuho called out with a grin to the reserved young man. he simply nodded, drinking his water and staying silent. shinsuke glanced over at him, a small smile on his face. 

"you know, nobody is pressuring you, ezra. though i know my family believes you will do great as being a don." kanako reassured, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. a soft hue of red blushed over the youngest kita's cheeks, and kanako gave him a warm smile.

"lovebirds..." atsumu murmured under his breathe, causing his twin and marie to snicker. the 2 of them both knew he was jealous.

"are you jealous because the lil' kita can get more girls than you ever could?" osamu bodied, causing the table to erupt into laughter and kanako and ezra to give awkward glances at the two. ikuho gave his sister a knowing grin to which she mouthed a curse. 

"dad, what are you thinking about? nobody here is a mind reader. you look like you are in thought." kanako asked her father, and rintarou tsked. 

"mhm, i'm thinking about someone." he only said, and the younger generation gave questioning looks to one another. everyone at that table knew who that 'someone' was, and they simultaneously didn't want to speak first. 

"who is that someone? do we know them?" ezra spoke up, causing rintarou to look at the young don. rintarou looked at his wife, to which she gave a nod, letting him know she doesn't mind if he continued. the table all gave an unknown look, and rintarou started.

"kanako, ikuho, ezra. you are all intelligent enough to know what happened the night at the nekoma mansion, correct?"

"you, mister kita, mister miya 'o' and miya 'a' all went to the mansion, it was a false deal and you basically shot up every single member of nekoma? if you mean that one yes, we have heard it since we were 7." kanako answered, and rintarou nodded his head.

"i'm surprised we haven't got therapy for that traumatic memory." ikuho answered, and the miya twins snickered. 

"precisely, kanako. now, before that, do you remember me telling you that a very specific woman had been shot and killed that night?" 

the 3 nodded their heads. 

rintarou sighed.

"i would like to tell you a story, from a very specific night in an alleyway to where i met that woman."

"and that woman is?" ikuho questioned. 

rintarou paused. 

"y/n l/n." 

END.

a/n: sequel or nah with the second generation? 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙘𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 (𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪) 🎉