chapter two.

1975, present time.

panting and trying to catch her breathe, y/n finally made it into her home. it was nothing out of the ordinary, and running away from the inarizaki gang, who was on her ass for years on end, couldn't be more tiring. 

finally arriving at her house, she quickly plopped her shoes in the front of her house, and sinked down into the white leather couch in her house. and out coming of the shadows, was none other than her boyfriend.

"hey tendou!" y/n chirped, immediately jumping into the arms of her significant other. satori tendou. the second-in-command of shiratorizawa, also known as the shiratorizawa stunts. they call them that because of their incredible agents and fighting techniques to pair them with. tendou just smiled, glancing at his girlfriend, his red hair slightly messy. 

"ah, there's my pretty girl," tendou mumbled, earning a fit of giggles from y/n. she always thought he was charming, i mean, if he wasn't, he wouldn't have gotten her heart. pulling her up to his height, he pulled her into a kiss. soft and sweet, just the way she liked it. 

"paradise..." he mumbled into their kiss, "you are my paradise." he murmured, smiling down at her when he sees y/n blushing furiously. he didn't know how he got so lucky.

but perfect never exists, does it?

a busy kita shinsuke, was never a nice kita shinsuke

a busy kita shinsuke, was never a nice kita shinsuke. kita was the boss of the group known as the inarizaki idols, or inarizaki for short. the group consisted of these men based entirely on their looks and charms, especially the set of miya twins, osamu and atsumu. it because way to easy for these 2 to commit the most simplistic crimes, but not without help.

suna rintarou.

the man himself, was a powerhouse, but it was all in his head. he was quiet, never the talker, probably never was once the type to talk. see, he lived by a mantra saying that it is better to keep your mouth shut whenever you have the chance to.  and boy has it got him far.

"what the status of the girl?" kita asked, sighing and leaning back into his seat. he was currently with atsumu and osamu, discussing the whereabouts of y/n l/n. although, it ticked him off on how and why she was so quick with everything she does. she's on the run: and he knew that. after all, he was the predator in this scenario.

"no idea, apparently related to someone with the stunts. other than that, i don't know." osamu replied, glancing over files that were on his desk. they were rather big, piled up with stacks of information, images, and whatever evidence they could find.

"she's committed so far, 4 big crimes. and at each crime, she has left these for letters: S, O, L and A in that order. what we don't know is how the origin of these 4 letters came up, and what they even mean." atsumu added, earning a nod and a grunt from kita. 

"well, in 1972, she made an outrage at bar rajikaru. so i wouldn't know." kita sighed, tilting his head back in his seat, his silk suit getting slightly wrinkled.

"oh, what to do with you, y/n l/n..."

a/n: tendou <3