chapter seven.

1975, present time.

 (implied smut) song for this chapter: put your head on my shoulder: paul anka

pulling his pants back up and adjusting his shirt, suna rintarou quickly fixed himself up in the mirror. 

it was just a few hours before that mission of his took action, and dare he say it went well. y/n indeed was attractive, there was no denying that. but her body, and what she was working with below her layers of clothes, jeez. only if he was the one that could come home to that every evening.

it was indeed new for him to just sleep with a woman and leave after, usually they were the ones to leave him. suna rintarou definitely had been around, he did sleep with a handful of women. everyone with half a brain knew that.

taking one last glance at the sleeping figure of y/n, he quickly smiled and made his way out of the bedroom, shutting the door and making his way downstairs. getting his shoes on, he quickly rushed out of their house. but before he could make his way entirely out, he saw something, rather someone. or two people, it looked like. 

tendou satori and one of mistresses, who it looked as it to be. suna recognized the woman, it was different than the two that he had in the meeting.

"dominika..." the man murmured. quickly rushing out before he could be seen, suna walked down the sidewalk to the darkness, where he would later gather more information on shiratorizawa and whatever else needed on the boss, wakatoshi ushijima. 

he patted y/n's panties, who were wet from that night, into his pocket. rintarou just smirked. 

"ahn

"ahn....~" the mistress moaned, coming down from her second or third high that night. tendou just panted, quickly pulling out and fumbling himself back into his boxers. he sighed to himself, throwing his blazer on and making his way into his house. the red-haired male figured that the mistress, who he thinks her name was dominika, would call a car for herself.

he's tried. he's tried to stay away from the guilt. but he knows it wouldn't get him anywhere. it was his business, his sins, he would get himself out of it. but it appeared that he was digging himself into a deeper hole. 

arriving into his house, he checked the time. around 3 in the morning: y/n would be asleep by now. setting his shoes by the door and hanging his blazer on the rack, he picked up the scent of something rather odd.

cigars.

he, nor y/n, smoke. if she does, he would've known by now. so then what is that scent? where did it come from? he noticed something as well on the kitchen counter.

polaroids. of his multiple scandalous affairs. 

his eyes widen in shock: who could've gotten these? how would they use them against him? and he knew something that made his heart sink...

y/n saw these.

of course she would have. 

rushing upstairs, not bothering if he had main any noise, he quickly opened the door to the shared bedroom of the couple. he saw y/n, cuddled up in their empty bed. his heart slightly winced at the sight of that.

removing his clothing and getting into nothing but his boxers, he went into his bed with her. knowing that he could spend time with her tomorrow since his day was off, he draped an arm around her waist. 

"y/n...." he mumbled her name, not gaining any reaction from her. lying down, he felt something under his pillow. it felt a lot like some sort of envelope, so he quickly sat up and felt under it.

indeed, it was a piece of paper. 

raising his eyebrow, he opened it, and read it to himself.

You really are a monster from hell, Satori Tendou. The girlfriend had so much potential...

she was so tight around me as well. How did she feel around you? As perfect as she did to me?

Heh, doubt it. 

~R.S , INARIZAKI

a/n: happy valentines day! 💘