Chapter 21: A New Dress

"So, you want a new toy, little boy? What's you name?", Cassie asked, while going down a bit. "...Alex." "Adorable name! So, what do you think of this one?"

[Y/N]'s POV
"Wow! Everything here looks so interesting! Don't you think so too, Alicia, my dear little princess??" "Y-Yes, mum! Everything looks really...interesting.." So she says, but Alice's hold on me got stronger at that very moment. She must be really scared. I can't blame her though. This shop doesn't seem like the kind any child want to ever visit. I hope that some clues of his creations are here, so I can get this job done soon. "Alicia, dear!" "Y-Yes, mum?" "I know that we came here to get Alexion a new toy, but why don't we get you something new too?" "No, it's alright! It'd be unfair , if I get more than brother!" "Hm...true. I want it to be fair between  my two darling children.." Miss Phantom says that in a troubled tone, but I somehow have this bad feeling that something bad is about to happen.

"Hmm...should I maybe check up on Alex?" I look up to Alice. It seems that she's asking me that while pretending to ask herself that question. I lightly nod, so that no one but her notices. I then go back to my lifeless movements after nodding. Alice gives a silent sigh of happiness and was just about to go, but then she suddenly stops. "Mother..?" It seems that Miss Phantom has grabbed Alice by the shoulder to stop her from running off. "Not so fast! Don't go just yet, my little girl! I've found just the right thing to buy for you!" "But mum! I said before already that I don't want to have more than Alex!" It seems that the fair amount of toys between Alice and her twin is important to her. She must treasure him a lot. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that! Like I said before, I've found just the perfect thing!" "Huh?" Her mother pulls Alice by the hand to a certain shelf, which is filled with...doll dresses?! " "H-Huh? Mum, what is this for?", Alice asked, not understanding the situation. This must be the reason why I felt that something horrible was about to happen earlier.

"Don't you get it, sweetie? This is for [Y/N]! I know it hasn't been that long since we bought her for you, but she already looks really dirty and unkept." "B-But mum..! I'm don't think that [Y/N] needs a makeover..!" "But mommy does! Now don't stand around and stare! Pick her some outfits and doll her up! Trust me, it'll be a lot of fun!" I'd rather not go through this. If what I'll end up wearing happens to be a extravagant dress, it'll become even harder to do my job. But Alice doesn't have much she can use as an excuse.

"Mum, can I at least change her clothes in the changing room alone?" "You have a good eye, my dear! I didn't think you would notice the changing room area!" This store doesn't only sell toys, but also clothes. But the clothes are rather too old for the time we're in right now, so it doesn't seem like anyone would even buy them. "Why do you want to change [Y/N] there alone though, sweetie-pie?" "Urk...! W-Well..I just...uh...[Y/N] would be too shy to change out in the open like that!" "Hm...you're right... We don't want to embarrass [Y/N] after all!" "Right..!" Miss Phantom must've thought that Alice meant it in a childish way. Alice than randomly grabbed a bunch of different outfits from the shelf and ran into one of the changing cabinets. "I-I'm sorry, [Y/N]! I couldn't stop this idea of my mother...", Alice silently whispered to me.

"It's alright. You did what you could", I told her. Alice then slowly put me on the chair, as well as the pile of clothing that she randomly grabbed. "[Y/N]...I'm sorry to put this burden on you, but if I don't come out with you changed, my mum might grow suspicious..", Alice said with a troubled expression. "It's fine, Alice. I understand.", I say with a slight smile. I suppose that it really is about time to change clothes after all this time. "Alicia! I found some adorable ribbons for [Y/N] over here!", we hear Miss Phantom call. "I-I'll somehow go and try to change her mind on those, [Y/N]..! Please feel free to change into any of these while I'm away!" And with those words, Alice went out of the cabinet. I guess that I need to change into one of these. They all seem to be dresses for those old kind of dolls. Much too frilly and colorful for me. I'll pick one with less thrills and less pastel colors. They stand out way too much.

Paris' POV
Yumi and I have been sitting on the roof of a building close to the store. The windows aren't very clear, so I can't see everything that well. For now, it doesn't seem like there are any problems at the moment. "Paris..I'm kind of...a bit cold.." Maybe I shouldn't have brought Yumi along.. She still is a child after all. "I'm sorry for bringing you along.. Do you want to go back?" Yumi is shivering a little. I guess today is a bit of a cold temperature outside, isn't it. "I-It's alright, Paris..! I'm fine! It's just a little cold!" Yumi is probably lying right now, to make me less worried, but due to her increasing shivering, it isn't really believable. "No, it's fine. You shouldn't push yourself. Let's just head back. [Y/N]should be able to deal with anything that might happen.", I say while getting up to prepare to go back. "Paris!", Yumi yelled behind me. "Is something the matter, Yumi?", I ask as I turn around. "The twins and [Y/N] just left the shop with their parents!" So they finished it all already? That was fast. "We should go back then. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to talk to them later." Yumi nods determined in agreement. "Paris, I think that I should go back to..Iris might worry..since, well.. we've been here almost all day.." I sigh. "Alright, alright." I get down, so Yumi can ride on my back. We're going to move over the roofs again.

???'s POV
"So..little boy...what do you think of this? I think you will like it very much..."

[End Of Chapter 21]

Hello!

I hoped you liked this chapter!

This chapter was about changing clothes, so I could try to drawing [Y/N] in different clothes for the next chapter!

Just to see how it looks.

Are you already excited to see how she will look?

We'll decide, if we should keep the new style then too!

Please leave a comment to tell me about your opinion about this chapter!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Have a nice day!