Chapter 6: The Dream Catcher | Part 2

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll

Yumi's POV
I should just calm down... . I stormed out of my room and ran downstairs, to check on Atsuko and Nora. If I had that dream and they were also in it...what could happen then...? I really need to check quickly. As I saw Atsuko, she looked perfectly fine. "Ah, good morning, Yumi!" "G-Good morning..Atsuko! Where's Nora?" "Oh! She needed to go to the antiques shop a little early." "O-oh.." So, was my dream wrong? Maybe i'm just paranoid. Right then, it that moment, I heard the door open. "Oh! Hey, sweetie! I thought you needed to leave early." "I did, but then I could go again. It wasn't that important anyway." "Oh, if that's the case. Also, what's that in your hand?" "Oh, this? I just happened to find this cute little dream catcher!" "You think it's cute? It rather looks...torturous..." "You think so?" "Anyway, is it for Yumi?" "Yes. I heard, she often has such terrifying nightmares, so I thought this might help her!" (Atsuko mumbled: "Don't you think, it would rather scare her, so that she couldn't sleep anymore than catch her nightmares?") "Sorry? Did you say something?" "No... I...didn't..." "Oh. Alright! Well, here you go, Yumi!" "H-huh...?!"

This

This...this looks...just like...the dream catcher in my dream...just a little...different...and in the middle...it looks like a closed eye! "Do I really have to hang that over my bed..?" "Well, if you don't like it, I guess...i'm just going to use it." Wait...Nora wants to use it...?...No...it..it would be too dangerous...and she can't find out about these kind of things yet! I-I mean...she doesn't has anyone protecting her...like Paris... "N-no! I'll...i'll take it!" "You sure? (It does look creepy..)" "What was that, Atsuko?" "Nothing, sweetie!" "Here. Take it then!" "Y-yeah.." The telephone started to ring. "Hold on for a moment! I'll take it very quick!" "Alright..!" I held it in one of my hands. It looked creepy, just like Atsuko said and I was afraid something was going to happen. "Won't you bring it upstairs, Yumi?", Atsuko asked, whereupon I nodded and walked very slow out of the kitchen, staring at it, to make sure nothing happened. Just as I almost arrived the door, the eye opened. It scared me so I dropped it and stepped away in the other direction, the direction to the stairs, that lead to my room. "Yumi? Everything alright?", Atsuko said, while standing up and heading to me. "D-don't come closer..!", I screamed, but it was too late. The dream catcher, that was first just a big bigger than my hand, turned gigantic..! Just like in my dream! It's feathers turned to chains with eyes, his pearls turned to parts of the chains and...his eyes...there all glowing purple

It threw one of his eye chains directly on Atsuko's direction and the chain was on her leg

It threw one of his eye chains directly on Atsuko's direction and the chain was on her leg. I already knew, what was going to come next. So I ran as fast as I could to my room. As I arrived there, I closed the door behind me as fast as I could. I was already out of breath...I panted and sweated really intensiv,  I ran that quickly. "What's wrong, Yumi?" I looked up and saw Paris and [Y/N] still in der smaller forms on the same shelf sitting together. Just that [Y/N] already woke up. "I...down there..! Dream catcher...! Too late..! Atsuko..! Nora...! Save..them..!", I tried to say, but I panicked. "Calm down and tell us what you saw slow and properly.", Paris said. "Th-there was...the dream Catcher! It..it's down there..! It probably already got Atsuko and Nora! Please! Save them!" "Are you sure? Is it really the dream catcher we're searching for?", Paris asked calm, but serious. "Y-yes! I...I saw it transform bigger..!" "Wait...it's down there..? What about the twins...?" Right in that moment, someone knocked intensiv on the door. "P-please! Let us in! They're coming after us!" "That's Alice! Quick! We need to open up!" "O-okay!" "Wait! You keep Yumi save! I'll open it." "But Paris-!" He then opened the door. Luckily really were Alice and Alex, that weren't under it's control. But we then saw a shadow come closer. "I think, we should get the children out, before we fight it!", [Y/N] suggested. "Alright!"
[Y/N]'s POV
"I think, we should get the children out, before we fight it!", I said. "Alright!" I grabbed the twins and jumped out of the window. Paris did the same with Yumi and also managed to get two hoods. "Here. Put it on quickly! It's still morning." "Yes." I did as he said and then followed Paris, who already had his hood on. I looked behind me for a second. That dream catcher stared at us through the window, what would looked terrifying to a normal human. I looked away and continued following Paris. We then stopped infront of a house. Paris rang the doorbell and a girl in green, with eyes also in green and brown, short hair. She looked almost like the girl I saw before...and looks a little familiar... "Yo, Paris! What's up? You don't usually visit me." "Greetings, Iris. I'll come to the point quickly. There was another toy found and it was able to take over the house. We can't leave the children there, when we fight it, because we would also had to protect them, what wouldn't be easy. So is it alright if we leave them here?" "3 children? Hm.. I'll ask Lily. Why don't you guys come in, while I discuss that." "Sure." We went inside and went to a living room. I sat down next to Paris. Yumi, Alex and Alice took a seat on the left and those green twins sat infront of us. ,,So can I talk to these little, purple twins?", one of those green twins asked. "Sure!", both of them said and followed her upstairs. "Can I you come too, Yumi?", the other one asked, I believe, is called Lily. "Y-yeah..!" And so everyone except Paris and me left. Meaning both of us were alone together again. Is this really just a coincidence? I glanced at Paris, really quick. He noticed and looked away while turning a bit red. What does that mean?

[End of Chapter 6|Part 2]

Hey, there! Sorry, for not uploading anything I was busy and actually still am, but I tried my best to still upload this story for you all!

(Also..the last picture...I was lazy and it would've taken too long! But I will try to make complete pictures when I get enough time!)

Hope you enjoyed!

Please leave a vote and a comment!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!