Chapter 3: The Dead End Surprise

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll

Yumi's POV
I woke up. Looks like Paris still hasn't come back yet. I'm a bit worried...what if something happened to him? But then the window opened and he came inside. "Paris! Is everything alright?! Was my dream wrong?! What happened?!" "Don't worry, I'm alright. Your dream was a spot on...but... ." "What...?" "There was someone...a girl is what I guess..she helped me fight those things...but I don't really know who she was... ." "Th-there was someone...?" I didn't thought another Person would want to stop those monsters. "Did you really...not seen...even a thing?" "Well, I could see she was wearing red gloves and she had a knife just like me." "R-really..?" Then the doorbell rang. I went down. Looks like Atsuko and Nora already left. I opened the door and there was Lily. "Hey, Yumi." "H-hey, Lily!" I stepped aside so she can come in. "So, where's Paris?" "Already here." "Oh, there you are!" "S-so...what should we do?" "You know...I was thinking we should visit the twins again." "Twins?" "Yes, Yumi. The Phantom Twins! I mean, we should check, if that [P/M/D] did anything." "Correct. We after all promised." "O-okay." Paris put a hood on, while I was about to wear my shoes. When we all were finished, we went to the house of the Phantom Twins. "I think, it was this house...", Lily said. "Yes.. I g-guess so too..?" Lily then knocked on the door. Alex opened, but both of them were standing there. "H-hey...did you come visit us..?"

Paris' POV "Yeah! Of course

Paris' POV
"Yeah! Of course. We promised after all."
They still seemed scared of me, but after what they experienced i'm not very surprised. "C-come in." We stepped inside. They cleaned the house very well. All the scratches and dents, that their furnitures had are gone. And their curtains are opened too. Finally some light so I could see something. The twins went somewhere, so we followed them. The lead us to their living room. "H-have a seat.." "We'll bring you some tea...", they said and went through an other door. Strange was, that the girl took her [P/M/D] with her, even though she just wanted get tea. A few minutes later the door opened again. The boy was holding a tray with cups, while the girl held the teapot in one of her hands and the [P/M/D] with the other. I was wondering, why she never puts the
[P/M/D] down. "So...how have you been?", Lily asked. "G-good.." . "O-okay...", the Twins said. "Is it alright, if you tell me about your [P/M/D] there?" ,,U-um...okay..." "M-mom and dad always w-work very far away...", Alice said. "They rarely come h-home...", Alex then said. "The last time, they came home...they brought us to a toy store..." "And said, they would buy each of us one toy.." "They bought me the Jack-In-The-Box." "And me this [P/M/D]." "Is that why you never put it down?" "Y-yes." "But it is sad...she still has her toy while you don't." "I-it's alright..." "I wanted to share mine.." "Aww! You guys are so sweet!" I can't really tell what is with that [P/M/D], but I feel this strange aura around it. "Psst! Is it one of your creator's things?", Lily whispered. "I still can't recognize it.", I whispered back. "Take a closer look! Maybe you just forgot!" "I'm a puppet. I do not forget things." "Just look at it again!" I ignored her behavior and just took a closer look at the [P/M/D]. She does look alike me or one of that fool's creations, but doesn't seem any special at all. But then...

 But then

She...she wears red gloves...like...the girl from last night... "Hey, could you show us this toy store?" "Hm..? S-sure..!" ,,Then let's go!" "N-now..?" "Yeah! Any problem with that?" "N-no...actually not..." ,,Then let's go!" I quickly put my hood on and then we went there.

Yumi's POV
We soon arrived at the toy store. "Can I help you?", the cashier asked. "We're just looking around. No need.", Lily said. "Okay." I couldn't really tell, what was a toy we're looking for. And Paris is always looking at the [P/M/D], Alice is holding. "Yo, dude! What are you staring at the whole time? It would be nice, if you'd help us search!" "Alright, alright. I'm coming." "I..I think, I've found one!", Alex said a bit louder. We immediately ran over to him. And saw a very big teddy bear. He was almost as big as Paris. "How could we not see this big thing before?" "I do not really know, but I recognize him. We better get this done with." "But we can't just slice him up right here! We have to buy that thing!" "W-What are you planning to do..?", Alex asks. "We'll have to buy that big bear, before someone else does." "Paris. What does this bear do? Will it kill other people too? Like my bear?" "No it does something else, but it isn't better either. It kidnapp's children and eats them alive. They won't get hurt when he swallows them, but his belly is like a prison. Those children would die in there." "R-really...?" "Paris! Don't scare the kids!" "I only made them aware." "S-so...should we buy him..?" "Sorry. My babysitting money isn't really enough." "W-we could buy it..!", the Twins said. "Oh, no. There might be a better way!" "Oh, don't worry! I'll give it to you as a gift.", the cashier suddenly said. "Really...?" "Yes." "Thank you!" "Oh, no problem!" Alex then took the bear. "You sure, I shouldn't carry that bear for you?'' "D-don't worry! I-I can do this!" "Alright." As soon as we exited the store the bear jumped off of Alex, but then grabbed him and ran into a dead end. "Oh no! We have to save him!", Alice said and ran them after. "Wait! Alice! It's too dangerous! Come back!", Lily screamed. But as soon as we reached the dead end, the bear and Alex are gone. But...Alice wasn't the only one in the dead end. No. The [P/M/D] in life-sized-form was standing there too. "Alice...your...
[P/M/D]...she's...alive...". ,,W-wait! I-it's not what it looks like!"

[End of Chapter 3]

Hey! Hope you liked this Chapter!

Can you guess who drawed this picture of the twins?
-of course it was me!
Do you like it?

Wait till the next chapter comes out and I'll see you there!

Please leave a vote and a comment!

Bye!