Chapter 5: What is this feeling...? | Part 2

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll]

Paris' POV
It's been 2 days, since we got selled. Ever since that, the buyer put us on a shelf alongside many other different, rare and expensive puppets or dolls. Since we haven't figured a way out to escape, without him noticing. We pretended to be normal puppets. Not that it isn't, if I take a little break. But I still don't know, if that guy won't kill Yumi and here is also something bugging me. The person who buyed us always hugs [Y/N], when he comes into this room. Not that I would want to get hugged too, but I don't like that he's not respecting her privat space. This Person just left the room after hugging [Y/N] hard and putting her back on the shelf. "I think he's gone.", [Y/N] said. "Why? Have you found a way to escape?" "Yes, I do. I found a few things out, everytime he came inside." "And that information would be?" "He apparently always leaves the room for 1 hour. So we could escape in that time and rescue the children." "Reasonably. Will the rescue need long?" "I do not know that. But we should hurry right now." "Alright, but do you know where he lives?" "I borrowed the phone of that guy, while he hugged me." "Clever..." "What's with that face?Did you thought I enjoyed the huggs?" "Of course not! But we don't really have time for this right now. We should be quick." We jumped from the shelf and turned into our bigger form. "How about we us?" "That would be alright for me." "Then lets go." "Yes." We jumped out of the window and ran as fast as possible to that guy who captured the children. As we arrived, we crawled through an airshaft. "There they are.", she said. We sneaked into the room, which looked like a sell and took the children. They were unconscious and have many bruises on their faces. "We quickly need to escape! It is almost an hour, since we left. That guy would call him, when he noticed we're gone and when he notices this, he might really kill the children." "That's true." We managed to escape and an to Yumi's house. As we arrived, we were standing infront of the door. It looks open. "Luckily, they just somehow managed to open the doorlock, instead of crashing the door. We opened the door and saw Lily and Iris laying unconscious on the floor. Yumi started to wake up, so I put her down. "Huh..? Paris! [Y/M]! You..you managed to escape?" "Yes, we did." "I...I was so worried..." "Such a strange child." She started to smile and turned around, then saw those green twins laying on the floor. "Lily! I-Iris!"
"Don't worry. The're fine." "R-really..?" "Yes."

[Y/N]'s POV
Such a strange heap of people.. "Mhmh..." Oh! The twins started to wake up. "[Y/
N]...?" "Yes?" "You..you escaped..?" "I did." "H-how?" "That is not very important. You should get some rest." "Your right..." "Then let's go home." "W-wait!" "Yes?" "W-What if those people are waiting in their house..?!" "That could be possible..but we don't really have any other place to stay." "Y-you could stay with us!" "R-really?", Alice asked. "Yes..!" "Then we'd gladly take the offer." "L-let me show you my room!" "Yeah!" The Phantom Twins then followed Yumi upstairs. I sat down on the couch and took a book on the table infront of the couch. "Mind if I'd join?" I turned around and saw Paris with an other book in his hand. "Sure." We sat close. I didn't mind the company, but this feeling when his beside me...what is this? I decided to ignore it and just read the book. Suddenly I got very tired and I started to see anything blurred. Then I couldn't help, but fall asleep.

Paris' POV
I just read the book and didn't noticed anything around me, but then I felt like something was on my shoulder. I turned around a bit and saw [Y/N] sleeping on my shoulder.

My face felt like it was burning and that surprised me, since I never felt this before

My face felt like it was burning and that surprised me, since I never felt this before...what is this feeling? I smiled. "She must've got tired." But this day sure was energic, so I'm not very surprised. "Hey, Paris." I looked up. "Didn't know, you'd be together that fast." "What do you mean?" "Aw, c'mon! Don't play dumb with me! I see that you're blushing!" "?!" "See! You can't even deny it!" "Stop this nonsense at once!" "Chill! I'm only messin' with ya!" "This is not funny." "Don't you have any humor?" "It's late..i'm not in the mood for your teasing right now...just go get some rest.." "What about you? You should go somewhere more comfortable." "Well...actually...this here right now is already comfortable..." "Oho!~" "Just leave and stop looking at me like that!" ,,Alright, alright! I'll leave the Lovebirds alone!~" "I said stop." "Okay~", Lily said before closing the door. This whole time, I didn't move even a bit, so [Y/N] wouldn't wake up. I actually liked to stay like this, but I then remembered, that Yumi's Parents would come home soon, so I had to get [Y/N] upstairs. So I carried her sleeping in my arms up. As soon as I entered Yumi's room, [Y/N] turned into her smaller [P/M/D] form, even though she was still sleeping. Since it was very late I just put her on the shelf next to Yumi's bed, where I always sleep and I sat next to her in my smaller puppet form. I do not know how, but even in here puppet form she just laid her head on my shoulder. That was weird, but also adorable.

(Sorry! I just got too lazy and right it's 10pm, so sorry again

(Sorry! I just got too lazy and right it's 10pm, so sorry again...this time it's just a sketch..)

My face was burning up again..just what is this? But before I could got even more flustered, I could hear Yumi cry.

[End of Chapter 5|(Part 2)]

Hey there! I just got this finished this chapter and I'm kinda super tired.

((And again. I'm super, sincerely sorry, that the second picture was just a sketch, but the other picture needed like 3-4 hours! I couldn't do that again or I'd fall asleep in the middle of a lesson in school! So...sorry! I just hope the sketch is good too!))

Please leave a vote and a comment!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!