Chapter 5: Sold | Part 1

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll

Yumi's POV
"W-what's going on, [Y/N]?", I whispered. "Shhhh! I'll explain later. Please. Be quite." Like fifteen minutes later, [Y/N] took her finger from Paris' mouth. What was weird is, that he was a bit red. I thought Puppet's don't have these kind of feelings. "Okay. Now I'll explain. This morning two men in black were standing infront of our door. They smashed it and kidnapped the phantom twins. Alice managed to throw me out of the window, before they made here unconscious.Who knows, what those two plan to do with them. I've waited till they're gone and it doesn't seem like they did anything else. I do not know what they want but we need to hurry."
"Alright. But what do you suggest?" "You should leave and protect Yumi." "W-What about you...?" "I'll try to save the twins." "Okay." "B-but Paris!", I said, but he didn't listen and just took me home.

[Y/N]'s POV
As soon as they left, I walked into the very damaged house to see, if I could find a hint. But then I heard a voice behind me and I quickly turned around and took my knife out. It was one of the two men, who captured the twins! "Okay, listen. Before you slice me up." "Why should I?" "You do want to see the twins alive." "..." "Good. We've been searching for you almost everywhere..." "So?" "You will turn into your smaller [P/M/D] form and go into this little bag. And if you don't...the Twins will die." I couldn't do anything. So I just put my knife away and went into that box in my little [P/M/D] Form. Then he gave me some kind of anesthetic and I got unconscious.

Paris' POV
When Yumi and I arrived at her house, she immediately asked: "Are you r-really going to leave [Y/N] behind?" "Yes. She's just as strong as me. She'll be fine." "Please...can you at least check on her?" Not that look again. "Alright. I'll go look, but you have to call the other twins to protect you, as long as I'm gone." "O-okay!" I then went out of the house and ran back to the other wrecked house of the phantom twins. Wait...where is [Y/N]...?" I searched about an hour long, but found nothing. As I walked downstairs, I heard a voice. "So...you must be the other one we were searching for." "And who might you be?" "That isn't important. What important is, is that you better do as I say." "And why's that?" "You do would like to see this Yumi girl alive, don't you?" "Fine. What is it, you'd like me to do?" "Get in this bag! You know how..." I didn't had any other choice, but when I was in the bag I saw
[Y/N] unconscious in her smaller [P/M/D] form. I'd like her to stay unconscious for a while...since...this bag is really small...that there isn't enough space...to stay out of her personal space...this makes me uncomfortable...

this makes me uncomfortable

(I tried to draw Paris...but I don't really think, I drawed him very well...but here's the picture!)

I could feel, that the men picked the bag up and brought us somewhere. But every single move he made, brought the bag to shake and this wasn't very nice in here. In fact, I wish this would stop. After a while I managed to make space between
[Y/N] and me. That made it easier to concentrate on hearing what the men up there wanted to say. "Boss. I got the toys." "Good. I've also already found someone, that wants to buy them. Put the bag into the cage there!" "Yes, Boss." So they are planning to sell us? Unwise for the buyer to buy us. ,,...huh...? W-what's..going on...?" "[Y/N]. Is everything alright?" "H-huh? Yes, I am alright, but what are you doing here?" "Yumi wanted me to check on you, but then a men captured me and brought us here. Apparently they want to sell us." "If that's what they're planning, why did they kidnapped the twins?" "To make us do what they want." "I didn't know, you care about the twins." "I actually don't. They also captured Yumi." "Her too?" "Indeed." "Now we need to escape and rescue them." "I don't think so..." We looked up and saw a men. "You better do what the buyer wants you to do, or your little children friends will pay the price." He then threw us out of the bag. "Now. Transform." We had no other choice, but to obey. So we did as he said and transformed. "I'll tell you now, what to do when the buyer buyed you. This person likes very rare toys and since you two are the only Puppets (or [P/M/D] ) are...are you guys much money worth. So if this person gots you two, you'll stay in your puppet form and pretend to be normal toys! Or these little kids will die. Understood?" "...Yes...",both of us said. ,,Good. Now go back in that bag!" We then went back into the bag. "What should we do? We can't let him kill the children, but we also can't let us get selled." I don't know what we could do now...this really isn't easy... "Oh, Hello! So you're the one who wanted to buy the two most rarest pupet's in the world?" "Yes. That is me." "Do you have the money?" "Yes. It's in this bag." "Good. Well your toys are in that bag over there. You can take them now if you'd like." "Alright." "N-no not [Y/N]! Please! Don't take her away!" That was Alice! "Yes! Don't take Paris! Please!" That was Yumi! "I am so sorry sir! Please, ignore these kids." "Okay." I could feel someone grabbed the bag. We immediately pretended to be normal toys, so that men doesn't kill the kids. "Is this really, how this ends..?", [Y/N] whispered. Before I could feel the bag moving.

[End of Chapter 5|Part1|)

Hey there! This really took a long time on my very busy schedule plan today, so I needed to do this really quick! But I hope you still liked it!

Also last Chapter I said I'm going to draw 2 Pictures in this Chapter. You already saw the first one up there.👆
And the second one is...

👆 And the second one is

...here!

(Also. I never said the pictures should match the story, so it just looks like this!

And yes, I tried to draw Paris. This picture was actually drawn first! Don't know, if it's good...but I hope you like it!")

Please leave a vote and a comment!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye!