Chapter 14: Gone

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll]

[Y/N]'s POV
I opened my eyes. And was completely overwhelmed by what I saw. I layed on the bed, where the Twins, Yumi, Iris and Lily were, but that wasn't the surprising part. I wasn't only laying in the bed. My head was on Paris lap. I immediately stood up. "Oh. [Y/N]! You're finally awake." "W-why was I..." "Terribly sorry, if it made you feel uncomfortable. You fainted last night and seemed really afraid of that rude doll, so I tried to comfort you." "I...um...thank you.." "There's no need to thank me. It was my pleasure." He also got up from the bed and grabbed my hand. "Don't hesitate, if you ever need help." "I won't.", I said, while I smiled. "Oi, lovebirds!" We turned around. Everyone, who was sleeping on the bed was now awake and stared at us. "Why don't you just get married already!" "W-what?", I stuttered. "Iris, don't say that! They aren't even together!" "What?! Paris! Why aren't you together yet?!" "If you'd be so kind....", Paris said, while closing his eyes. He opened them again, but they were now glowing red. "...to shut your insolent mouth!" "Whoa! Calm down, Paris! What's gotten into you?". "I think you interrupted something, Lily.", Iris whispered. "You think so?" "U-um...guys..?" "What's up, Yumi?" "They...um...can hear you.." "They can?" "Let's not talk about this anymore. We should better discuss, what to do about that doll." "You're right, [Y/N]. But I have a question." "Yes?" "Well, she can hypnotize you, right?" "That is Correct." "Can't you fight with your eyes closed?" "I can, but if I do it alone, there might be a chance, that I'll get caught by her hypnotized army." "And if Paris helps you?" "Then there is no one, who could protect you all." "What a dilemma!" "Yup." "Wait...and how are we going to eat?!" "Well, I'd just get you the food." "But didn't you say-" "That is, when I try to attack her or try to get closer to attack her, but if I'll go shopping, i'd try to get away from her as far as possible." "That seriously makes no sense!" "Well, it is a bit complicated." "No kidding!" "I should better go get the food." "Are you sure, that it's save for you to do that alone, [Y/N]?" "It's never save, but it's saver, if I go when the sun shines." "Alright..?" "Could you buy me a donut?" "Sure-" "And a croissant for me please!" "Alright-" "And some orange juice!" "Okay-" "And also tea!" "And-" "Shut it!" "Wha..?" "I will not buy more than you already mentioned." "But-" "No! So if you'd excuse me! I'll take my leave now!" I then left the room. What are they?! Little children? Or maybe the queen from Great Britain? I'm not their servent! But yet I let them command me like this! How frustrating! I opened a door to a big balcony and closed it, after I was outside. I of course also took a hood with me, to cover myself up. "Now...what did they wanted again? A donut, a croissant, orange juice and some tea...after that, I'd still have to buy some buns for all of them...great.." So I came back after buying all that stuff and was walking on a roof again. I didn't really wanted to bump into someone. As I jumped on the balcony of the Phantom's Villa, Paris opened the door. "That was fast." "I needed to hurry. They're hungry after all." "True. Let me help you." He took some of the bags, I was holding and closed the door, after I entered. We both went downstairs to the kitchen and placed the bags on the table everyone was sitting at. I took my hood of, while everyone took the food out of the bag. "You bought more?" "Yes. I didn't want to go buy you lunch and dinner later, so I just bought it now." "How smart!" "You really didn't thought of that?" "Nope..uh...whatever! Let's just eat!" "Okay..?" "Hey! [Y/N]! Won't you eat with us?" "I don't eat." ,,Oh...right..."

"Let's wait for them in the living room and think of a plan, while they eat

"Let's wait for them in the living room and think of a plan, while they eat.", Paris said and walked to the living room, while smiling at me. "Of course." I followed him.

Lily's POV
"Y'know, Lily..." "Yeah, Iris?" "...You shouldn't stare at them the whole time." "W-what?! I didn't stare!" "How else should I describe it?" "Like I said! I didn't stare! I observed them!" "Fine! And why did you observe them?" "Well...do you really think, they're talking about a plan?" "Yes? What else?" "Maybe something romantic?" "。。。Why are you always thinking about that?!" "Could you guys be a little more quiet! We're trying to concentrate!" "Sorry, Paris! ....see!" "That proofs nothing!" "[Y/N]~....my patience is at the end..~ I won't wait for you anymore!" "[Y/N]! Paris! That doll is right here-" "Shush.." "..." I starting to loose control of my body, but before anything happened..I looked over to Iris. She looked tired like me too. We're going to be fully hypnotized by her...Iris looked at me and nodded, while holding Yumi. She threw her in [Y/N]'s and Paris direction and then fainted. I knew, that it was too late for us, but maybe not for the children. I grabbed someone of the twins and threw him or her in Yumi's direction too, but lost my consciousness before I could even throw the other Twin...

Yumi's POV
The doll...she was sitting right next to us from outside the window. Everything went so fast...the last thing I noticed was....that I landed a few steps away from [Y/N] and Paris, who were running in my direction and someone in purple landing next to me...my sight got blurry and...everything went black....Lily and Iris....were hypnotized...they're...gone...

[End of Chapter 14]

Hey! CuteRosaYT here!

Hope this chapter wasn't boring, since the dramatic part came at the end!

And sorry, that I didn't write a new chapter after a long time. I was...lazy😅
Please forgive me.

Testing my artist skills at drawing furnitures...
0% Success

Also, I used this

as the cover of this Chapter, because Summer holidays just started here and that picture looks a lot like summer!

(I didn't draw that btw. This picture belongs to Mochamura. The creator of the dummy's dummy.)

Thanks to LoveBTSSSunshine for motivating me to write this chapter

Hope you enjoyed to read it!

Please leave a vote and a comment!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!