Chapter 9: In The Forest

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll

After Yumi told Paris about it, they called everyone else into the living room to discuss it.

No one's POV
"So, you're saying...[Y/N]'s stuck in her biggest nightmare and Paris has to slice the dream catcher up to save her, but even both of them couldn't kill it? Is that it?" "U-um...yes..." "You got into her nightmare?" "Well...um...yes?" "I see...i'm relieved, that she's okay...but how am I suppose to 'kill' it?" "Hey, Paris...haven't you fought that dream catcher before? How come you didn't know, what it does?" "I caught it of guard back then, so I never knew what it could do.." "So...how are you planning to kill it?" "I don't really know...hasn't [Y/N] said even one thing, that would help?" "N-no...i don't think s-she did.." "Just great...wait...couldn't you just catch it off guard again?" "That could be possible, but..since it has some slaves know, especially [Y/N]..I don't think, I could." "Why? Is [Y/N] strong?" "You could say that." "Then couldn't you just slice off her chain?" "She'd be to fast, if I'd try..I would probably end up destroyed." "Well, you got any better ideas?"

Paris's POV
"No..." Right in that moment, the clock striked 12. "H-hey..what is that?" I looked down. Alice did look scared, but still tried to make a good atmosphere and gave a weak smile. After
that, I looked out of the window, just like anybody else. "It's something like a festival, isn't it?" "You heard of it, Lily? How come my sis does, but I don't?" "Well...we could use a little time out...so...wanna check it out?" ,,This is really no time to fool around!" "Chill out, Paris! You should come too!" "And why is that?" "What? You wanna try to save her and use all your time and energy for that?" "Yes. Of course I would! Are you implying, that you wouldn't want to rescue her as quick as possible?" "It's not that, but we should really get our minds off these things for a little while! It's stressing us all out, but this really has hitted you the most!" "And what makes you think that?!" "Do you even listen to yourself? You know, you like her!" "We are just Partners! Or do you still not understand?" "Nice excuse! We both know that isn't true!" "Do you have any proof?" "I-!...don't..." After that she looked away and left the room. "Did you seriously had to be so harsh?" "Don't you start with this too.." "I'ma go cheer her up and try to convince her, to still go to that fest..and you kids...could you try to convince him?" "S-sure...we'll try our best..!" "Thanks..." ,,S-so...-" ,,Don't even
try. You won't change my mind." "Please..?" Yumi did look very sad... "Ugh! Fine. We'll go there.." "Y-yay!" I suppose, I could really use a little break. After that, fifteen minutes have passed. "Heya, guys!" I turned around. Lily and Iris were just walking down the stairs to enter the living room. "Well...we're ready to go..", Lily said, without even looking at me. "Did you guys convinced him?" "Y-yes..!" "Great. Then let's go-...wait..." "What is it, sis?" "If Paris goes out, looking like a murderous horror movie doll...we might scare everyone else out there." "True.." "Then how about a little make over?" "I am sorry, but I am not going to wear any makeup." "Oh, come on! You already look like you're wearing a bit make up anyway." "It is still a no."

(5 min. later...
They are all walking in group around the fest.)

"I think, you would've looked way better with just a bit make-up.." "Well, I think, a hood is just fine." "Whatever you say.." "Oh! Look! A carousel! You wanna join us, Pa-" "No." "Fine! Have fun, sitting all alone at the bar!" I don't even drink...but since I didn't had any better thing to do, I just sat there infront of a food stand. Why did I think, this festival would be even a little bit fun? This isn't interesting at all...it's just childish for the least. Because I was bored, I turned my head to the left and saw...[Y/N]..! She was running into a forest. This is my only chance to save her..! I will not stand here this time. I followed her into the forest and hid myself behind a tree, to spy. [Y/N] was standing infront of that dream catcher, talking about something. This was my chance! I sneaked behind the dream catcher and sliced it up right in the middle. [Y/N] face expression still looked the same, but then one eye of her turned normal again. Suddenly she started screaming and holding her head.

 Suddenly she started screaming and holding her head

"[Y/N]!" "No! Don't...come closer..!" "What..?" "Haha...do you really think, you can kill me that easily? How pathetic--aghhh! P-Paris..! Run! This...this isn't save! You need to ru--stupid consciousness of hers! So...where were I?" This was terrifying...Yumi did tell me, she would be half conscious...but I could never have expected this! I need to distract her, so I could cut the last connection of that dream catcher...but how can I distract her?...?!...That would be possible, but...that...well...wouldn't it offend her personal space? But... I don't really have any other choice.. I guess, I'll try this... "What are you doing? Already giving up? I'm so glad, you made it possible for me to speak! I don't have a mouth in my original form! And this Body is the strongest, I've ever had! So...should I make it quick or should I--agh! Leave me alone! I don't have any Intention on giving you my body! Agh!--Foolish girl! Do you really think, you can beat me?" I have to do it very quickly! I ran up to [Y/N] and..

。。。

...Kissed her.

[End of Chapter 9]

Hey! This time, I drew 2 beautiful and complete pictures!
(Ps: I didn't draw the forest)

So...about the first picture...I'm just not very good with drawing hands/fingers ...

And the second one...well... I don't draw people from the back, so...you could say, this was quite the challenge!

Hope you like the pictures!

Please leave a vote and a comment!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!