Chapter 18: Roses

[P/M/D]=Puppet/Marionette/Doll

[Y/N]'s POV
"So...are you going to tell me why we're in this forest before or after we arrive at this destination, which is unknown to me?", I asked Paris with a smirk. "I'd prefer the latter option.", he said, while looking back with a grin on his face. "Alright then. We'll have it your way." After a few more minutes of walking, we found ourselves sitting on a flower meadow. There only were beautiful red roses on the lawn, which all had looked nice in the sunshine. "Well, this is a quite beautiful place. I didn't even know a place like this existed in this forest." "Yes, it is very peaceful and fine here. I'm happy that you like it." "How could I not like such a charming place?" "In that case, let's have a seat. After all these weeks, you must be exhausted." I smiled and nodded, on which he then gave me his hand. I slowly took it and so he helped me down. After that, he himself got down. But since he didn't start any conversation and I myself didn't had anything to talk about, I just kept on admiring the beauty of the roses. After a few minutes, Paris said my name on which I turned my head to him. He then put a flower crown made of roses on my head. "Red suits you very much, [Y/N]." After he said that, the hot heat returned to my face. Just what is this heat? Why do I have it and what is it supposed to mean? I'm a [P/M/D]. Are we supposed to have these feelings? "[Y/N]?" Paris' words tore me from my thoughts and my full attention was back on Paris. "Yes?" "Are you alright?" "Of course I am. Why do you ask?" "Well, you just seemed troubled." "How kind of you to worry about me. Now...you should get a few roses too! How about I help..?" "There's no need to-" I placed a rose, on which I cut all the thorns of, somewhere in his black hair and it really looked adorable and funny at the same time. "[Y/N]....", stuttered as I laughed. "Red suits you quite well too!" "Do you really think so?", he said. I stopped laughing after a while and then just noticed that he was staring at me. "Is something the matter?" "Oh no. It is just that I had rarely gotten the chance to admire your beauty from this close." "Why thank you." We've been smiling in this rose forest until dawn, until one of us eventually brought up the idea of going back. After a while, both of us  were taking a walk on the roofs of the city, since we couldn't let ourselves get seen by anyone. After a while, we arrived at the house of the Phantoms. We jumped from a roof to their balcony and went through the unlocked door. "Yo! Seems like your little date went really good!" Iris was sitting on a sofa which was nearby. "Excuse me?", I said. "Nice flower crown you got there." I then noticed that I still had the flower crown on. "Thank you. May I ask where the children are?" "Don't worry. They're in the twins room playing something with Lily. I figured that Yumi would only leave after Paris came back and now would be way too dangerous to go back." Right. I forgot about them.. But I wouldn't really mind if Yumi and Paris would stay over again. The twins seem to like them too. "Also, don't worry about Yumi's parents. We already told them that she was staying over at our place. Taking care of everything so you guys could chill a bit is the least we could do after all that drama." "You have my thanks. I really appreciate it. This little break was really needed.", Paris said with a pleased smile. "Could we join them?" "Sure, Paris. There in this room right here." Paris opened the door and held it open for me. I smile and walk past him. He and Iris then entered after me too. "[Y/N]! Paris!", the kids screamed in delight. "Hello. How are you? I hope that stressful night didn't traumatised you." "D-don't worry, [Y/N]..!", Alex said with a nervous smile. "Yeah! As long as you were there, it wasn't too scary..!", Alice said. "Good to now." "Paris...are you a-alright..?" "Of course I am, Yumi. You needn't worry. I am completely fine." "A-alright.." "So, kiddo's. What have all talked about? It seems we just interrupted an important conversation?" "Well, you didn't really interrupt us, sis, but it was a really important subject we just talked about." "Is that so?", Paris said. "You wouldn't mind telling us about it, would you?" "We wanted to talk with you about that anyway. Listen to this! Alice and Alex can just walk into people's dreams!", Lily practically yelled. "What?? Seriously???", Iris responded. Paris seemed a bit surprised, but didn't say anything. While I only said: "What about their ability? What are you trying to tell me?" "Wow..[Y/N]..you don't sound surprised at all.." "That is, because I'm not surprised, Lily." "U-um..yeah..we..um...forgot to tell you...[Y/N] already knew..." "Seriously, Alex??? Yo! [Y/N]! Why didn't ya tell us before??" "I didn't think that it would've been necessary." "Really? Did you also knew that Yumi has future-sight nightmares?" "Yumi has what?", I asked Lily. "Why don't you explain that to her, Paris?" I turned to Paris. "Very well then. Yumi had nightmares about some of the creations of that creator of ours and thanks to those nightmares, I was able to track exactly those creations that Yumi dreamed about down." "Oh? That would explain this one phenomenon that happened.." "What are you talking about, [Y/N]?" Suddenly, we heard the door downstairs unlock. "Did you invite more friends?", I asked. "No...we didn't.." "Alecia! Alexion! We're back!" Oh no..

[End of Chapter 18]

Hello!

(Sorry. No picture today too.)

I wanted to thank RuruYurei for the comment on my last chapter!
It really motivated me to write this chapter!

And!

A big thank you to Blackii2 for the fan art! (which was a hella long time ago, but Idc)

That fan art gave me a few ideas just by looking at it, so thank you for that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you too for reading!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Please leave a comment and a vote!
And I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye!