CHAP 74

Baek clung to Chanyeol as they both reached the edge of ecstasy.
He tightened his hold,shuddering as he spilled.Chanyeol thrust a few more before he reached his own climax.

They lay on top of each other,
their rasping breaths mingled for a moment of silence as Baek strugled to open his eyes and watched the sated look on his boyfriend's face,which most likely,mirrored his own.

**********

Baek woke up to the sound of an alarm.His hand blindly searched his phone on the side table.He pressed it,and as the phone lift up,his face greeted him.But he paid it in no mind and turned off the alarm.then went back to sleep.

His body felt heavy as if he did a rigorous exercise yesterday.An arm circled around his waist,a hand lazily stroke his stomach.His eyes shot open.Of course,it was rigorous indeed!He pressed his eyelids shut.Right.They fell asleep after doing it.

'What time is it?'He reached for his phone again and paused.He had the same plain wallpaper that came when he bought the phone.Then why did he thought he saw his face?

He sat up and glaced at the side table.There was another phine similar to his.He opened it and his face was right there,although he was quite young,middle school years perhaps.

"What time is it?Chanyeol asked groggily beside him,tugging him closer by the waist.

"I don't know,why don't you check your phone?"Baek showed him his phone.Chanyeol's eyes opened wide. "I think you are not quite done explaining."

Chanyeol yawned and stretched,
Baek tried not to be distracted by his naked boyfriend.

"I....asked Kimy."Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

"Kimy?"Why was his cousin mentioned of all a sudden?

"You're birthday is soon right?I didn't know what to get.And she said you're not replying to ger messages.I thought,why not try for your portrait again.
I remembered your photo album back at your parent's house.So I asked her to send me some."

Everything made sense.Kimy's persinstence in asking what gift he wanted,the sudden increase of those paintings,Chanyeol's textmate....

"So the reason you are always smiling while looking at your phone is that you are looking at my photos?"He teased.

"Yes.But those photos were not enough."Chanyeol stared up.Trying to look innocent.

Baek laughed and went back inside the cover with his boyfriend.

*************END*************

Finally 😅😅.

Thank you for sticking with me untill the end.Thank you for all the votes,comments and support 🙂.I appreciate each and everyone of you.

I'd like to apologize for my typos and and for my awkward phrases or sentences.

So that's it!It's been a wild but fun ride.so for now.I'll take a break 😂😂and focus on collecting hearts and tickets for voting.

THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL 😭😭