ROOMMATE

Chanyeol gestured Baekhyun to come and take a look out side wich he did.

His eyes bulged as he took in the view.
Chanyeol's unit faces the other side of the building, the one that Baekhyun not splored yet. The clear sky intersected with the sea of green below. It was a sight to be hold.

Chanyeol smiled as he watch Baekhyun's reaction.

"Beautiful,right?"

"Beautiful is understatement, "Baekhyun step closer to the window. mouth gasping as he pressed his palm on the glass.

"..Indeed," Chanyeol said as he continued to watch Baekhyun. "Shall we go see your room now?"

Chanyeol led him to a room wich is slightly smaller than the living room but wich Baekhyun considered as still something big. It had a queen sized bed with onother beautiful view outside.

'How can a student afford this kind of house?"

"This place was a gift from my sister wich was a gift for her. When she got bigger place she gave this to me." Chanyeol answered the unspoken question.

"She needed an even bigger space?" Baekhyun blurted out.

Chanyeol laugh. She has a lot of collections.

"What kind of family does this guy even have that giving apartment are a normal thing??"

"You can use anything here, even the things in the rest of the unit. You can moved anytime you want , "Chanyeol said." So, What do you think? Did you like it??

I love it, Baekhyun wanted to shout that. And it was not far from his university. Plus the rent.

"About the rent do you really mean $100?

"Yes"

This was such a steal! He glance at Chanyeol, Who leaned againts the wall, putting his hand on his pockets. Leaving him with his thoughts. He looked irritatingly cool.

Surely, whatever worry he was thinking about that was baseless.

"May I think about it some more?"

A look od dejection crossed over Chanyeol's features but disappeared in a flash, replace by his usual smile. "Sure, When you've decided, just give me a call.

Chanyeol led Baekhyun back to the entry way with out any more talks. Before Baekhyun could open the door, Chanyeol called him.

"I can make it 80 dollar,"

Baekhyun's eyes widened but he could only nod as he left the apartment.

"80 dollar," Baekhyun kept on muttering. He could not shake of the feeling that there was a catch there,somewhere. It was like Chanyeol giving his house for free.

Baekhyun could have it all.It was such a steal and he could be so stupid not to grab it. He could even hear Chen shouting in his ears and telling him about it.

Right. Chen.

Baekhyun walk around untill he arrived at the park with the forest he saw earlier. He sat down on a bench and called his dearest bestfriend.

"Kim Jong dae" Baek greated the moment his friend took his call.

"Oh hey."

"Don't 'Oh hey' me. why you didn't tell me that the owner was the school idol?"

"Oh is he?" Chen said in a fake surprised tone which made Baekhyun's eye brows twitched.

"Liar, you clearly know. I didn't even know that you guys know each other.

Chen sighed, "Okay fine. I know that he is the owner. But I did warn you. I asked you the couple of times.

"That's different."

"I know. Sorry. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't even hear the rest of it, just because you prejudice for chanyeol.

baekhyun was about to protest when Chen spoke up again.

"And don't say your not because we both know you do."

"You talked like you don't know that he is the gloriuos-school idol," Baekhyun teased.

Chen chuckled," Well,I still do. But he's my groupmate in one of my subject and hes really reliable and different from our impreasions of him.

"I know," Baekhyun murmured.

"Besides, think about the rent!Remember,your gonna pay for your half of your tuition this sem so you need all the money that you can get."

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and spoke in a small voice."He said I could get it for 80 dollar."

Chen cursed on the other line, "If you don't get it,I would!"

"You already have a house!"

"Im kidding,and I don't think he would even take me,"Chen mumbled his last words so Baek could not catch it. Baek asked to repeat it but instead said a different thing

"You'd be stupid not to get it. Beggars can't be choosers."

Baekhyun laugh. He endeed his call with Chen and realized that he got a message
from his landlord.

𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦:𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒕?𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅,𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘.

Thats too soon! Baekhyun protest in his head. He tapped his phone on his forehead as if that would clear out his toughts. Him and his irrational thoughts.

Everything will be okay, right? Chanyeol seems like a nice guy. My heart will calm down once I get used to his presence.

It's not like I have a crush on him. Or worst, will fall in love.

"Because I will never fall in love again."

He leaned back and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.

*************************

Baekhyun stared at the heavy-set door, trying and failing to calm his nerves.He went back to his apartment,got his things, and informed the land lord. He gripped the strap of his bag as he rang the bell. In a flash, the door opened, revealing a flushed Chanyeol who looked like he run from somewhere in the apartment. And he smile like a kid getting a toy on a Chritsmas.

Baekhyun did not know how to react with that and grew self-concious. Really, good looking people and their ability to stun other people.

None of them spoke for a while. But it was Baekhyun who broke the silence.

"You said I can move anytime..."

He stole glance at Chanyeol as if gauging his reaction. Chanyeol surprised at first then smiled once again and open the door wider.