RM4

When Baekhyun entered the lecture hall,the students he passed by quieted down one by one,then went on frenzy murmurs as they stared at him sitting down.He glance at them.Shrugging his shoulders.Gossip was the last thing that he needed right now.He was too busy searching for a place to live in.

Still being stared and give him a funny feeling,as if he had done something wrong.
Which was impossible since he had hold himself up in his apartment,nursing his broken heart.

Unless....

He took his phone and swipe to open instead.He search for the links of cheap hotels incase he could not find a proper place to rent yet.

He only had less than a week to find and move.
He might need to beg Chen to let him stay in his friend's flat for the meantime.

He was busy searching when he heard a whispers behind him caught his attention.

"I'm telling you,His Chanyeol's boyfriend."

"Are you sure?"jinja?

"Hundred percent sure,I'm friend with the girl who saw him walking with Chanyeol towards a motel."

He heard a collective gasp as he froze on his seat.

Ignore it.Ignore it.He calmed himself.It was not they could prove that was him.He could deny this rumors when asked.

"He's so drab though,how could Chanyeol like him?"

"How could he stole Chanyeol from us?"

Just he was thinking how he should act,the whisper around him quieted down.A foreboding feeling wash over him.

Then a shadow loomed over him.

"Hey," the person called out to Baekhyun in a deep clear voice,You forgot this the other night."

For the second time today,Baekhyun frozen in his seat.He watched as those long fingers slid the familiar looking eyesglass case infront of him.The other person did not wait his answer and leaned closer to Baekhyun's ear.

"Are you feeling okay?Does it hurts anywhere?" His voice almost like a whisper but with the stillness in the room,Baekhyun bet that everyone heard him laud and clear.

How could you say that infront of many people!?

He looked up and came face to face with Chanyeol's handsome face.He flushed in a deep shade of red.

Baekhyun cried inside.What the flip self,how could you betray me.

But he remembered how Chanyeol took care of him the night before.So he gathered his courage and look at Chanyeol directly.

'I-I'm okay.A-nd thank you back then and for my glasses.I'm sorry to trouble you,Baekhyun guess he was burning up to the tip or his ear.He cursed him self again for being so quick to blush which did not help for the situations like this.

Chanyeol smiled.the kind of smile that melted the hearts of the entire female population in the campus.

the kind of smile that melted the hearts of the entire female population in the campus